View Single Post
Old Posted Aug 31, 2022, 3:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nito View Post
Because your own arbitrary threshold is set very low, which when applied elsewhere looks silly especially in scenarios where the quantity and quality of infrastructure is higher enabling more services and increased levels of interaction.

“Coordinated” services is being very loose with the term; the four pre-0930 services you refer to have transfer times at Trenton of 6, 15, 21 and 27 mins. Other countries such as the UK have national railway timetables where there is actual coordination of different trains services from different operators. Travelling on a single ticket is also hardly unique; you can travel from Exeter to London, Glasgow to London, wherever on the National Rail network on a single ticket. I still wouldn’t be making the argument that there is overlap despite the far higher level of integration.
You tried to say there was only one train from Philadelphia to New York during rush hour. I pointed out that was wrong. I'm not sure why you need of all these words to acknowledge that your statement was incorrect.