View Single Post
Old Posted Jan 29, 2021, 8:25 PM
Me?!?

I was at the PM Mall recently and ugh it is sad to see it so dark, devoid of people, many empty spaces... The only real life is all found in spaces that can be accessed from the outside.

And this blurb is interesting but at the same time I do wonder how all of these luxury apartment buildings in the area will be able to survive long-term and there seems to be too many going up lately:

Outside of this effort, PREIT is currently seeking zoning relief to build an 11-story, 503 unit, apartment building on the property. The township is opposing this application.

In addition, Keystone Property Group owns the office building adjacent to the mall that is nine stories and 173,440 square feet. It is currently not occupied. There had been a plan to redevelop this building as a senior living facility, but that did not move forward.

PREIT partners with CBRE to seek new uses to further redevelop the Plymouth Meeting Mall

https://morethanthecurve.com/preit-p...-meeting-mall/