View Single Post
Old Posted Nov 20, 2007, 2:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palms View Post
Wow thats 2 years shaved off the original estimate which was 4th quarter 2012. PC Online stated the annex demolition is starting immediately and that the post office renovation and building of the new towers would happen simutaneously. What do you guys think 9-12 months of demo? Maybe this time next year they start actually building. That gives them 2 years to meet the end of 2010 deadline.

Very exciting news. $800 M project to go along with the billion dollars worth of construction at HUP South campus.
If PC Online is correct then this is fantastic news...I still am a little confused as to how it was just announced a few months ago and miraculously two years were shaved off its ETC...

still we don't really have reason to think it won't be built when it says it will be built...

I don't remember what they said when it was announced, but, did they already have tenants for the towers? I guess I'm just confused how they're going to build a 40 some odd story tower in todays market....or are they just assuming they'll have tennants in such a high profile spot...