View Single Post
Old Posted Feb 20, 2009, 5:45 AM

some previus post of mine on those busses.

not sure of the date, too lazy to go relook up what I found already

NABI articulated buses

those are the freakin' worst pieces of junk and I'm no bus expert but I do know that much. Never buy from them again!

07-15-2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by VivaLFuego
Total lemons. Problems not isolated to a single sub-system; if anything, the few working systems are remarkable for their rarity. Suspension, doors, engine, exhaust, electrical; all a mess. I hope there is money for a major mid-life overhaul of these.
I am trying to follow. These busses are the new articulated busses? Pic:

If so I agree. I never thought in my life I would complain about the quality of construction of a bus. I wonder if they will hold together over any little bump, that middle sections jumps as I watch it move up inches and crash together in a noise that would make a sonic boom a lullaby. Though stalling could prevent that. Also stalling would prevent the overhead areas from collapsing onto passengers. Who the hell made this crap?

so I went from the train to the express busses because of track work. I got used the the busses. Now the busses are down and lots of problems now so thankfully the trains are working again. Lol, what a system. But hey, I still live easily without a car so it can't be that bad. Also, and this is true, the CTA has impoved a lot within the past year even with this new bus problem. Things definetly follow schedule much better and whatever else makes riding easier. It's not a hassle to traverse the city anymore.