View Single Post
Old Posted Nov 21, 2006, 6:47 AM
Guess Who's Back?

Mega problems this evening after I viewed the site with IE7.

Whilst building the site I've been viewing with Firefox (my default browser) which looked great. After checking with IE7 I've found that the most popular browser viewed the CCS (cascading style sheet) completely differently to firefox.

Unfortunately, because it's read so differently by both browsers I've had to design a happy medium setup that doesn't look too bad with either browser; but on certain pages the gaps and spaces between pictures and text can look a little too wide or spaced too far apart.

Unfortunately, giving text and pictures an absolute position means that different sized monitors would have non corresponding allignment problems with transitional text.

It's won't be too noticeable to many people but I know it's there and using IE7 will highlight more CSS allignment problems as the site is more biased towards Firefox.

By popular request, the Burj Dubai information page has now been split into 5 seperate pages.

Burj Dubai Main Page, (within it containing) Burj Tower, Lake Hotel, The Mall and the Village.

Palms tomorrow!