View Single Post
Old Posted Dec 14, 2023, 5:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keep-SA-Lame View Post
https://sanantonioreport.org/san-ant...lass-building/

Based on almost no evidence other than preliminary vibes I'm going to go ahead and declare this San Antonio's Erewhon.

Also in the past month or so they've demoed the old industrial building between Samuels Glass and the river. I assume it will be used as a parking lot for the Samuels Building, but maybe someone else has heard something to contrary.
I love that this is getting developed. I lived down at the can plant for a while and the area was great back then...these new developments are game changers in my mind. Having something like this within walking distance for many of the residents will create even more demand for living down there, in my opinion.

from the biz journal article

"Emmer & Rye Hospitality Group plans to develop a new culinary destination at Pearl.

Billed as the largest development of its kind in the Southwest, Pullman Market will span 40,000 square feet and house four full-service restaurants.

The development, in the former Samuels Glass building, will also be home to quick casual concepts, an artisan butcher and a fishmonger program. Guests will have access to extensive beer and wine selections, as well as Texas-based produce and specialties, a seasonal bakery and a fresh pasta program.

Kevin Fink, one of Emmer & Rye's partners, said what's planned is a "unique culinary experience that represents all of Texas for locals and travelers alike." He added that it will “celebrate all things food."

The new market will be situated along Newell Avenue. Its restaurant lineup will include Fife & Farro, a family-friendly eatery specializing in homemade pizza and pasta, and Mezquite, a restaurant and mezcal bar.

Isidore, an elevated dining establishment, and Nicosi, an intimate dessert bar with 18 seats and a no-phone policy, will also have a presence at Pullman Market."