SkyscraperPage Forum

SkyscraperPage Forum (https://skyscraperpage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Manitoba & Saskatchewan (https://skyscraperpage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=129)
-   -   Regina | Pubs and Restaurants (https://skyscraperpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=212747)

yveseluj Jun 16, 2022 1:36 AM

This place opened up in the strip mall on south Albert beside Dandy’s. There was a huge line up this evening. There’s also a new sit down place called Rock Tavern + Eatery in that same strip mall (it’s the best strip mall in the city and it isn’t close).

Nathan Jun 16, 2022 3:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yveseluj (Post 9651139)
This place opened up in the strip mall on south Albert beside Dandy’s. There was a huge line up this evening. There’s also a new sit down place called The Tavern in that same strip mall (it’s the best strip mall in the city and it isn’t close).

I've scoped out Dandy's a few times (online) and the flavours have seemed interesting, but I've been waiting until one really jumped out to motivate me to making the trip. Your post reminded me to check again... Saskatoon Berry Cheesecake is currently a seasonal flavour; I think it's time to hit it up. Thanks!

Festivus Jun 16, 2022 1:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nathan (Post 9651212)
I've scoped out Dandy's a few times (online) and the flavours have seemed interesting, but I've been waiting until one really jumped out to motivate me to making the trip. Your post reminded me to check again... Saskatoon Berry Cheesecake is currently a seasonal flavour; I think it's time to hit it up. Thanks!

Dandy's is fantastic, one of Regina's best local businesses. I'd highly recommend getting your ice cream in one of their waffle cones—everything they sell is made in-house. imo their best flavours are Blueberry Pie Crumb and London Fog. You can also order a flight of ice cream in order to have multiple flavours. I think they'll also let you sample a small spoonful before ordering.

Stormer Jun 16, 2022 3:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yveseluj (Post 9651139)
This place opened up in the strip mall on south Albert beside Dandy’s. There was a huge line up this evening. There’s also a new sit down place called The Tavern in that same strip mall (it’s the best strip mall in the city and it isn’t close).

My life is complete. Squid Ink Cheese Corn Dog!

https://chungchunricedog.ca/wp-conte...dk7q29om70.png

yveseluj Jun 16, 2022 3:42 PM

I misspoke in my original post & edited it; the new sit-down place in that strip mall is called Rock Tavern + Eatery.

djforsberg Jun 16, 2022 8:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yveseluj (Post 9651557)
I misspoke in my original post & edited it; the new sit-down place in that strip mall is called Rock Tavern + Eatery.

If you are talking about the one on South Albert, I already mentioned that one months ago :cheers:

yveseluj Jun 20, 2022 4:09 PM

I am! But I'm not hip and with it so I missed the post.:banaride:

StealthGirl Jul 25, 2022 3:43 PM

Kraut Haven in Vic Sq Morgue is closing as of July 30, 2022. Announced this morning on social media.


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:25 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.