SkyscraperPage Forum

SkyscraperPage Forum (https://skyscraperpage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Completed Project Threads Archive (https://skyscraperpage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=348)
-   -   CHICAGO | NEMA Chicago | 896 FT | 81 FLOORS (https://skyscraperpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=218570)

left of center Nov 25, 2017 6:00 PM

What a hulking beast

Bonsai Tree Nov 25, 2017 8:28 PM

Wow. . . This thing is only about 1/4 of the way up.

donnie Nov 25, 2017 9:22 PM

And to think this the smaller of the two brothers!

I still think it looks better with the crown.

BVictor1 Nov 26, 2017 2:02 AM

^The first setback along Indiana isn't until about the 26th floor.

KWillChicago Nov 26, 2017 11:20 AM

Keep on chugging little man. At the fast rate their building this thing you would think its already sold out and their making plans to start number2. Speaking of which, thats going to be some slim quarters to work with for staging and equipment storage.

Le Baron Nov 26, 2017 4:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KWillChicago (Post 7997770)
Keep on chugging little man. At the fast rate their building this thing you would think its already sold out and their making plans to start number2. Speaking of which, thats going to be some slim quarters to work with for staging and equipment storage.

This building is 100% rental apartments.

Crescent Heights also owns the land to the southeast of this lot and can use that for staging.

BVictor1 Dec 2, 2017 7:22 AM

11/25/17

https://uniim1.shutterfly.com/ng/ser...186284/enhance

Bombardier Dec 2, 2017 12:18 PM

Did they forget to order the glass? Starting to look like Wolf Point West... structure goes up real quick using tables, but no glass following the structure.

BVictor1 Dec 6, 2017 4:25 AM

12/05/17

https://uniim1.shutterfly.com/ng/ser...534118/enhance

https://uniim1.shutterfly.com/ng/ser...533952/enhance

BVictor1 Dec 10, 2017 11:01 AM

12/09/17

https://uniim1.shutterfly.com/ng/ser...902661/enhance

https://uniim1.shutterfly.com/ng/ser...902667/enhance

donnie Dec 10, 2017 11:41 AM

When finished i think im going to love the contrast between OGP and these two!

Keep them photos coming......

harryc Dec 11, 2017 11:27 PM

Dec 8








Joe Zekas Dec 20, 2017 5:02 AM

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4681/...cb00750a_b.jpg

One Grant Park
by YoChicago, on Flickr

LouisVanDerWright Dec 20, 2017 5:14 AM

This thing is going to be huge. It's going to destroy the South Loop rental market when it delivers, especially since that would be pretty much simultaneous with the one on Michigan.

Randomguy34 Dec 20, 2017 2:19 PM

^ this project, SoMi, and 1136 s Wabash will deliver ~1600 units in the immediate area. Roosevelt ave will definitely feel more lively after all of these developments come online.

BVictor1 Dec 20, 2017 3:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LouisVanDerWright (Post 8024441)
This thing is going to be huge. It's going to destroy the South Loop rental market when it delivers, especially since that would be pretty much simultaneous with the one on Michigan.

Which one on Michigan, the Essex or the SCB with chamfered edges?

LouisVanDerWright Dec 20, 2017 4:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BVictor1 (Post 8024750)
Which one on Michigan, the Essex or the SCB with chamfered edges?

I was thinking about the SCB one next to Giordarnos, but yeah Essex too and everything else they are building over there. Dumping a shit ton of units into that area.

ithakas Dec 20, 2017 4:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LouisVanDerWright (Post 8024800)
I was thinking about the SCB one next to Giordarnos, but yeah Essex too and everything else they are building over there. Dumping a shit ton of units into that area.

2090 by my rough count (Essex, OGP, SoMi, 1136 S. Wabash).

KWillChicago Dec 20, 2017 4:49 PM

Speaking of somi... How sick would spertus institute be if it were somi's height.

BuildThemTaller Dec 20, 2017 5:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KWillChicago (Post 8024847)
Speaking of somi... How sick would spertus institute be if it were somi's height.

Probably something like this:
http://www.tishmanspeyer.com/sites/d...%20%282%29.png


All times are GMT. The time now is 6:19 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.