SkyscraperPage Forum

SkyscraperPage Forum (https://skyscraperpage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Taiwan (https://skyscraperpage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Taiwan Urban Pictures (https://skyscraperpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68849)

C-Kompii Sep 19, 2005 8:30 AM

Hey guys, these are some very nice shots of Taipei during day time on the third page. Thanks for taking time to post and share with us.

-G'day-

kidd Sep 21, 2005 11:44 PM

http://home.pchome.com.tw/personal/t...352-260499.jpg


http://home.pchome.com.tw/personal/t...313-260499.jpg

kidd Sep 21, 2005 11:47 PM

Taichung Science Museum/ Panorama
 
http://www.flytiger.com.tw/build/build_001.jpg

Copy Rights: Flytiger co.

kidd Sep 24, 2005 7:31 PM

http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/9...68713hk5je.jpg

Razqal Sep 24, 2005 8:20 PM

i think i see treasure palace. off center right on the other side of the elevated highway, right?

Australiasian Sep 25, 2005 6:41 AM

a shot from taipei 101? love the taisin building!! probably the best looking building in town!

kidd Sep 25, 2005 8:26 AM

Taipei - West Side
 
http://home.pchome.com.tw/personal/t...ew3/151837.jpg

cps0330 Sep 25, 2005 8:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Australiasian
a shot from taipei 101? love the taisin building!! probably the best looking building in town!

u r right!
i think Taishin tower is so far the best looking building in taipei as well ;)

linlueyfu Sep 25, 2005 9:20 AM

UUHHH! Nice... the mountains need more skyscrapers on it! :D Like Hong Kong!

C-Kompii Sep 25, 2005 2:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cps0330
u r right!
i think Taishin tower is so far the best looking building in taipei as well ;)

The building was designed by the Internationally reknowned IM Pei's firm (which is now called Pei Cobb Freed & Parnters) :)

-G'day-

kidd Oct 1, 2005 10:17 AM

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/9...01399106on.jpg

Taichung City Cultural Center

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/7...01399070tj.jpg

Taichung City Civic Plaza

Copy Rights: 123

kidd Oct 2, 2005 2:26 AM

Taipei County Government
 
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...government.jpg

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...ygoverment.jpg

Forgot who were the photographer -o-

:rock:

Australiasian Oct 6, 2005 2:30 AM

my beautiful danshui...

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...961_resize.jpg

stanford Oct 6, 2005 2:59 AM

Thanks for sharing!

Australiasian Oct 6, 2005 4:22 AM

Kuandu Wharf

was kinda free today. i stopped by the kuandu wharf on my way home to take a few shots at the bridge. hope you guys like it. the bike rental is kinda cheap!! $NT50 for 1/2 hour, max charge was like $200 for 3-4 hours. most importantly, all the bikes are NEW!!! from gaint i think.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...liasian/1e.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...n/2_resize.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...iasian/2rr.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...iasian/3rr.jpg

kidd Oct 6, 2005 1:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Australiasian

cool~ great pic!!! I counted the floors of the center building and it's approx. 34 floors tall!! Awesome! :cool:

kidd Oct 6, 2005 1:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Australiasian
Kuandu Wharf

was kinda free today. i stopped by the kuandu wharf on my way home to take a few shots at the bridge. hope you guys like it. the bike rental is kinda cheap!! $NT50 for 1/2 hour, max charge was like $200 for 3-4 hours. most importantly, all the bikes are NEW!!! from gaint i think.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...liasian/1e.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...n/2_resize.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...iasian/2rr.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...iasian/3rr.jpg

Great!! THanks for sharing 1st hand info!! hehee!~~

Kuandu Bridge look nice in the background!! Nice digit-cam you've got there!~ :nuts:

kidd Oct 6, 2005 1:34 PM

~~新店山上的高級社區~~
 
http://www.skyscrapers.cn/forum/atta...tXDVik9F33.jpg

美式獨棟洋房,<轉貼自摩天漢世界>

Western Style housings on hill tops of Hsin Tien in Taipei county.

:eek:

linlueyfu Oct 6, 2005 2:09 PM

Oh my god!! That must be VERY EXPENSIVE!!!!!!!!!

kidd Oct 6, 2005 2:25 PM

Show me the $$$$
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by linlueyfu
Oh my god!! That must be VERY EXPENSIVE!!!!!!!!!

DEFINATELY!! However, I have no idea how much do these luxury houses cost...

:???:


All times are GMT. The time now is 2:11 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.