HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Pacific West > Portland > Business, the Economy & Politics

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted Dec 11, 2017, 12:27 AM
A before E

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubu View Post
with 4.1 million people in oregon (the se part no one live because its a desert, oregon isnt that big actually) theres only one big city and its more a big town. what happens when theres 10 million people?
I am gonna have to disagree with you on the town label, Portland is well past being labeled a town anymore. It is moving into big city status as it starts to take on big city problems.

Oregon land wise is a big state, but population wise Oregon is in the middle of the pack with much of our population along the I-5 corridor, and even then the majority of the population is in the northern part.

I wouldn't be surprised to see some serious growth in cities like Salem and Eugene, even Bend and surrounding towns will probably see some serious growth in the future.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Pacific West > Portland > Business, the Economy & Politics