HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Metro Vancouver & the Fraser Valley

Metroplace in the SkyscraperPage Database

Building Data Page   • Comparison Diagram   • Burnaby Skyscraper Diagram

Map Location

Old Posted Dec 12, 2019, 1:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zepfancouver View Post
Worked this project from street level right up to the end. Enjoyed my 1 and half year stint here.
Video Link
I missed Zepfancouver's video above, but the part from 1:50 is from our former bedroom. What do I have the pleasure of thanking you for installing there?

Funny to see how much less developed Metrotown was only 4-5 years ago. Speed of transformation is so fast!

Also funny to see our current building still under construction on that video as well!

Old Posted Dec 14, 2019, 7:46 AM

Klazu, I don't install, I take out. Most likely plumbers missed a can or misplaced one, that's where I come in and core a hole through the slab for their piping (in the bathroom or kitchen).
You also mentioned some of the reasons I capture these views...For future reference on how things were and a connection to future, past and present owners (residents).

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Metro Vancouver & the Fraser Valley