HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > City Discussions

Old Posted Mar 11, 2017, 11:52 PM

Ah, yeah! Crawford... Can you believe I forgot the very business language which I yet highly respect myself, but that some fools over here will only take as some April Fools' joke.
Certainly why we've been so poor at foreign languages. Fucking French as we are...

That said, according to linguists themselves, French is pretty convenient cause it's been like some sort of mix of everything around. For example, I had no problem in learning Spanish when I was in middle and high school, but eventually lost most of it because the English-speaking world has been so tyrannical with their freaking business universe. They wouldn't even teach it any longer in colleges.

It's kind of unsexy to be that selfish, though. Women surely don't like it.

Old Posted Mar 12, 2017, 2:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mousquet View Post
Ah, yeah! Crawford... Can you believe I forgot the very business language which I yet highly respect myself, but that some fools over here will only take as some April Fools' joke.
Certainly why we've been so poor at foreign languages. Fucking French as we are...
I wish more countries were like France. I honestly hate the fact that English is so dominant certain non-English speaking countries (yes, thinking of you, Netherlands). The fact that so many business schools around the world now teach in English is kinda scary to me.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > City Discussions