HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Midwest

Old Posted Feb 7, 2011, 4:01 PM
I like this much better

More like I'm going out to visit a chick. Huge difference there.

Old Posted Feb 7, 2011, 5:20 PM
Bah!

^That's better. Your family seems to make you miserable.

Old Posted Feb 7, 2011, 5:55 PM
I like this much better

It is funny though when I get kicked out of the house for getting my dick wet on Christmas Eve-Eve.

Old Posted Feb 7, 2011, 6:05 PM
Bah!

^Now that a couple of years has passed it may be funny but as I recall you were pretty pissed at the time.
Just make sure this chick doesn't make you as miserable as your family does. That seems to happen a lot with you too.
Hopefully we have a stretch of sunny weather when you're in the Midwest because I don't want to hear about it if it isn't.

Old Posted Feb 7, 2011, 6:10 PM
I like this much better

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockyi View Post
^Now that a couple of years has passed it may be funny but as I recall you were pretty pissed at the time.
Just make sure this chick doesn't make you as miserable as your family does. That seems to happen a lot with you too.
Hopefully we have a stretch of sunny weather when you're in the Midwest because I don't want to hear about it if it isn't.
Well, yeah, I was laughing about that pretty quick. The second time I got kicked out of the house (same visit) did piss me off, mainly because I was being berated with "Well, just exactly what do you want to do with your life? You're not doing shit, you're a failure" etc.

And were we fb friends during that visit? I posted a picture of the grey sky for like 7 days straight. It was pretty funny (though, yeah, I hated it).

Old Posted Feb 8, 2011, 4:11 AM
E pluribus unum

So I've been in Orange County and Phoenix the past few days. My allergies are killing me

Old Posted Feb 8, 2011, 8:53 AM
Registered Loser

you're allergic to happiness.

Old Posted Feb 8, 2011, 12:04 PM
arf

^Canadians?

-- “We heal each other with kindness, gentleness and respect.” -- Richard Wagamese
-- “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, Nothing is going to get better. It's not.” -- Dr. Seuss

Old Posted Feb 8, 2011, 12:05 PM
arf

Just checked out the top posters for the thread and it looks like Strange Meat is after Buckeye's post title.

-- “We heal each other with kindness, gentleness and respect.” -- Richard Wagamese
-- “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, Nothing is going to get better. It's not.” -- Dr. Seuss

Old Posted Feb 8, 2011, 1:59 PM
EVDS MPlan Grad

We have a rather narrow sidewalk on my street, so when I shovel the snow at the bottom of my steps, I have to set it aside on the sidewalk. There is a pile of snow at either end of my house, so the only way to come and go is to go onto the street. Last night the neighbour's truck was parked there, so Raquel had trouble getting to the house. Later she was out shovelling, and he came outside, so she asked if he could move his truck forward a couple feet (not sure why he was parked on front of mine, and not his house in the first place). So he did move his truck (actually he just drove off), but at about 3:30 this morning he came pounding on my door just loaded, all pissed off because he had to park on the other side of the street. Then he went on about how I should pay him $10 to shovel the already cleared sidewalk in front of my house (I think, I couldn't really understand him (Newfie+drunk)). I really wasn't in the mood for discourse so I just shut the door in his face; he yelled for a while longer, telling me to go fuck myself, then went home.

The end.

Raquel later said that she should have known better than to mention anything to him, because our street "is full of special people".

Last edited by Ayreonaut; Feb 8, 2011 at 5:53 PM.

Old Posted Feb 8, 2011, 4:06 PM
Uncle Grandpa

That sounds so bizarre.

Old Posted Feb 8, 2011, 6:37 PM
I like this much better

Haha, that's awesome.

Old Posted Feb 8, 2011, 6:41 PM
I like this much better

"Deduce the dip and strike of the coal seam which is seen to outcrop at points A, B, and C. Complete the outcrops of the seam. At what depth would the coal seam be encountered if a borehole was drilled at point D."

Old Posted Feb 8, 2011, 8:48 PM
I like this much better

"Draw structure contours for the upper and lower surface of the shaded bed of shale. Is the direction of the strike approximately north-south or east-west? Indicate on the map the position of an anticlinal axial trace and the position of a synclinal axial trace. Draw a section along the line X-Y."

Old Posted Feb 8, 2011, 9:24 PM
Uncle Grandpa

What you smoking Chris?

When I was going to school at UNO for Geography Geology was one of my favorite classes. (however I did much better in Women's Studies for some reason).

What's funny is that when I Google those questions I get this forum as a result.

Old Posted Feb 8, 2011, 10:15 PM
Registered Loser

Sticky: <<Midwest Coffee Talk: The Circlejerk>> ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page)

Also, this.

Old Posted Feb 8, 2011, 10:22 PM
I am a typical

... when asked about the possibility of a name change to "The Circlejerk", vid was reported as saying "I am delighted". ...

Old Posted Feb 9, 2011, 2:53 AM
arf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayreonaut View Post
(Newfie+drunk))
Isn't that redundant?

Old Posted Feb 9, 2011, 11:49 AM
EVDS MPlan Grad

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeInMyShoes View Post
Isn't that redundant?
Probably.

It's funny, I was out shovelling yesterday and he pulled up; we chatted for a bit and he's actually pretty friendly when sober (so much so that for a while I thought it had to have been a different guy). However, last night I saw him even drunker stumbling around his truck, clearing snow off his windshield with a pair of sandals (which took him about 10 minutes because he kept losing his balance). Then he lifted his wipers up and just went inside. We got a tonne of snow last night and the plow has already gone by, and his truck is boxed in by a 5' ridge of snow.

Yeah, we really did get lots of snow, I'm afraid to let the dog out the back door because I probably wouldn't be able to close it again.

Old Posted Feb 9, 2011, 12:00 PM
arf

Quote:
Originally Posted by touraccuracy View Post
Also, this.
Ugh. Ugh. Ugh.

This discussion thread continues

Use the page links to the lower-right to go to the next page for additional posts

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Midwest