HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Texas & Southcentral > San Antonio

Old Posted Dec 15, 2020, 6:50 PM

I'm glad they are thinking about runway expansion - good to do that sooner rather than later - but I fear it will be like the Alamodome (we will build it, no one will come).

5 years ago, I would have said (and did say) that we would probably have transatlantic service within a decade. Now, I doubt that is right, and am now becoming skeptical of transatlantic service within the *next* decade:

-First have to recover our former flights that have been cut (by late 2021/2022 if we are lucky).

-I don't see transatlantic service as economic before we restore service to longer-distance destinations that have been cut (Southwest to Fort Lauderdale and Oakland; Air Canada to Toronto). We can barely support a single regional-jet flight to San Francisco at this point.

-I don't see us getting transatlantic service before Boston service - which has been long discussed but never has happened. You could add other longer-distance, domestic destinations to this list, like Portland.

I'm watching for those "baby steps" before believing transatlantic service could be a reality. And these baby steps have taken longer than I expected (Boston) or slid backward (Toronto).

Old Posted Dec 15, 2020, 7:16 PM

The Toronto service was interesting. Was there really a group of people flying there that often that made a flight viable in the first place?

What do you think has held back the Boston service from becoming a reality?

Old Posted Dec 15, 2020, 10:47 PM
constructor extrodinaire!

Quote:
Originally Posted by satx View Post
I'm glad they are thinking about runway expansion - good to do that sooner rather than later - but I fear it will be like the Alamodome (we will build it, no one will come).
At the end of the day, a 10k runway should be a basic necessity for any medium size airport. The fact of the matter here is that SA has cheaped out for so long on stuff like this and the terminals, that it starts to look daunting fixing it ... I've said this before on this topic.... the horse has to come before the cart on this. Literally. You can't land a plane on a runway that can't handle it. You build something like this with the idea that the service may not materialize immediately. But I'll say this, if they don't do it, the airlines are going to continue to pass over SA and who knows what will happen in the coming years... ie economic downturn(s) etc. There is no other way around it. So what if they don't get trans Atlantic service in the decade... at the very least, cargo companies can expand operations and upgauge aircraft, as it seems they have already expressed interest in doing so.

I work at DIA as a construction PM. We have a dedicated PM that is managing the process for the 7th runway that is currently under development. Current outlook is 6 to 10 years to get it built. Not to say that it'll take that long to extend the runway here, but it takes alot more effort to get something like this done, and you have to lay the ground work early. Airlines aren't going to project out 3 to 5 years for a POSSIBLE runway extension.

This needs to happen. Period. It shouldn't even be a debate on here. The more we say "eh, we'll do it later" the longer it'll be before airlines, and San Antonio air travelers take the airport as a serious option. Otherwise, we can just be happy with sending SA residents to Austin.

Old Posted Dec 16, 2020, 12:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
The Toronto service was interesting. Was there really a group of people flying there that often that made a flight viable in the first place?

It's definitely been on Delta's and JetBlue's radar.

Last edited by FightOn!; Mar 31, 2022 at 3:04 PM.

Old Posted Dec 16, 2020, 1:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by texboy View Post
At the end of the day, a 10k runway should be a basic necessity for any medium size airport. The fact of the matter here is that SA has cheaped out for so long on stuff like this and the terminals, that it starts to look daunting fixing it ... I've said this before on this topic.... the horse has to come before the cart on this. Literally. You can't land a plane on a runway that can't handle it. You build something like this with the idea that the service may not materialize immediately. But I'll say this, if they don't do it, the airlines are going to continue to pass over SA and who knows what will happen in the coming years... ie economic downturn(s) etc. There is no other way around it. So what if they don't get trans Atlantic service in the decade... at the very least, cargo companies can expand operations and upgauge aircraft, as it seems they have already expressed interest in doing so.

I work at DIA as a construction PM. We have a dedicated PM that is managing the process for the 7th runway that is currently under development. Current outlook is 6 to 10 years to get it built. Not to say that it'll take that long to extend the runway here, but it takes alot more effort to get something like this done, and you have to lay the ground work early. Airlines aren't going to project out 3 to 5 years for a POSSIBLE runway extension.

This needs to happen. Period. It shouldn't even be a debate on here. The more we say "eh, we'll do it later" the longer it'll be before airlines, and San Antonio air travelers take the airport as a serious option. Otherwise, we can just be happy with sending SA residents to Austin.
Agree with most of this. First time I flew through Terminal B at SAT, it felt very bare bones, basic and cheap. Still is. Terminal A, while updated and improved, isn't the long term solution.

I always expected airport officials to expand Runway 4/22 rather than 13R/31L. And I find it hard to believe Runway 13R/31L could be extended without interfering with 281. The picture is hard to see, but it looks like the expansion is a displaced threshold, meaning aircraft can use it for takeoff, but not landing.

As much as I know we try to keep Austin out of these conversations, airlines seem to view the markets as one or the other. They are not looking to expand to both. This is evidenced when Aeromexico pulled out of AUS and doubled its service to SAT, while Air Canada pulled out of SAT and doubled its service at AUS.

Opening new markets is expensive, especially when talking about transatlantic service. They have to lease a gate, hire or lease a ground crew, etc. Airlines will not take a risk, especially in this Covid environment. Hence why I think SAT should look at Central American/South American carriers. AUS has nearly all of the major European carriers, I doubt they're going to be interested in opening up a new market where they have a thriving market just 80 miles northeast, especially if they know San Antonians are willing to drive to AUS to catch those flights.

But I agree, complete the runway expansion now, while traffic is slow and it causes the least disruption, rather than wait and not have it and get passed up.

Old Posted Dec 22, 2020, 1:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post

One word 'Austin'

Old Posted Dec 22, 2020, 2:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner View Post
One word 'Austin'
I would rather connect through Dallas or Houston with a 1 hour layover WAY before dealing with a drive to Austin or their airport.

Old Posted Dec 22, 2020, 4:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rynetwo View Post
I would rather connect through Dallas or Houston with a 1 hour layover WAY before dealing with a drive to Austin or their airport.
I agree with you but people from SA do enjoy flying out of Austin. The pandemic really killed Austin's momentum but I expect it will recover quickly. SA on the other hand has a lot of work ahead of itself. Here is an article from the express news...last December.

https://www.expressnews.com/business...y-14939373.php
-------------------

Austin-Bergstrom International Airport is quickly scoring direct flights to Europe, adding routes to Amsterdam and Paris next year on top of recently launched service to Frankfurt, Germany.

The additions are striking. Austin landed its first direct service to Europe — a British Airways flight to London — just shy of six years ago. By May, travelers will board four flights a day from Austin to Europe.

Austin’s trans-Atlantic flight schedule sharply contrasts to the offerings at San Antonio International Airport.

“We are the one of the largest markets in the U.S. without trans-Atlantic service,” said Brian Pratte, chief air service development officer at San Antonio International.

Pratte, who joined San Antonio International in 2016, said the airport didn’t begin aggressively courting carriers for European service until a few years ago. Relationships with foreign carriers, he added, can take years to build.

“It doesn’t happen overnight,” he said.

Pratte said he is negotiating with airlines for direct service to London and Frankfurt, the two overseas markets for which airport officials say there would be the greatest demand. He’s optimistic the airport will launch such service in the next year or two.

Convincing British Airlines that the Austin market could support the trans-Atlantic routes was a multiyear effort, said Kevin Schorr, vice president of Campbell-Hill Aviation. Austin-Bergstrom officials hired the firm to convince an airline to launch European service.

“There’s no question — getting that first route is always the hardest,” he said.

In 2016, two years after British Airways started its Austin-to-London route, Condor Airlines began offering seasonal service to Frankfurt.

In 2018, the competition in Austin between international carriers heated up.

Low-cost carrier Norwegian Air added three-day-a-week service to London, competing with British Airways on the route. Meanwhile, German flagship carrier Lufthansa announced round-trip service from Austin to Frankfurt five days a week, starting last spring.

Condor pulled out, deciding not to resume seasonal service for 2019 in light of the competition from the bigger Lufthansa.

Dutch airline KLM was next. Three months ago, it announced it would begin service from Austin to Amsterdam three days a week, beginning May 4.

Chief executive Peter Elbers said KLM will cancel routes in its long-haul international network to free up gates at Amsterdam’s crowded Schiphol Airport for the Austin flights.

The announcements have continued. Two months ago, Norwegian Air said it will add a seasonal flight from Austin to Paris starting May 6 and increase its London service to four days a week.

Norwegian spokesman Anders Lindstrom said the airline is also considering launching service from Austin to Barcelona or Rome in 2021.

British Airways’ success helped set the stage for the additional routes, Schorr said.

“British Airways taking that first step into the market really helped prove the market for everyone else that was looking at it,” he said.

British Airways started five-day-a-week service in March 2014 on a smaller trans-Atlantic plane, the Boeing 787 with only 214 seats. Two months later, the airline expanded to seven days a week and added planes with more seating.

San Antonio International, meanwhile, is struggling to build its European service.

Asked about the possibility of San Antonio service, Norwegian Air’s Lindstrom put it bluntly: “It is not a destination we’re currently considering as there’s not enough demand, especially with the proximity to Austin.”

Norwegian flies to Europe from 13 cities in the U.S. in addition to Austin, the airline’s only Texas service.

Pratte said one of his challenges is convincing airline officials that San Antonio and Austin are separate markets.

Most area residents traveling to Europe do so out of San Antonio International and then catch connecting flights at hub airports, he said. Approximately 200,000 residents a year start their European journeys in San Antonio, he said.

Austin’s airport is a popular option for San Antonio-area residents, regardless of where they are traveling.

Last year, about 7 percent of travelers in the San Antonio metro market traveled to Austin for lower fares and more nonstop options, according to San Antonio International statistics.

Austin-Bergstrom data show San Antonio-area residents make up a solid segment of travelers flying to Europe from the airport, Schorr said, though he declined to provide numbers.

Nevertheless, he said, the San Antonio airport can make the case that its market is big enough to support European service. But the city’s proximity to Austin “definitely makes it a little tougher knowing that there is all this competitive service right up the street.”

Jesus Saenz Jr., the newly hired San Antonio aviation director who will start Feb. 3, said air service development will be one of his top priorities. Saenz was chief operating officer at the Houston Airport System.

Local officials also face a demographic challenge in convincing airlines to offer service to European cities because San Antonio has the highest poverty rate among major U.S. metro areas.

Austin residents, on the other hand, have higher-than-average incomes, a factor airlines look at when deciding whether to launch international service, said an airport consultant who is familiar with the airports in San Antonio and Austin.

The consultant pointed to San Antonio International’s own air forecast study last year, which found the average 2017 per capita income in Bexar County was $43,670, compared to $58,700 for Travis County, home of Austin. It was the highest per capita income in any county in Texas.

“Airlines are not going to launch routes until they determine that they can make a profit,” said the consultant, who asked not to be identified because of the sensitivity of the issue. “There is concern that per capita income isn’t large enough in Bexar County and San Antonio to support European service.”

San Antonio is the seventh-largest city in the U.S. with more than 1.5 million residents. Austin’s population of more than 960,000 makes it the 11th largest.

Lindstrom said Norwegian picked Austin in 2018 for European service after analyzing all airport opportunities in the United States. He said the airline “saw that Austin was an overpriced market with limited European service but with great demand, both from the U.S. and among Europeans.”

The booming Austin economy has clearly spurred European air travel, boosted by tech companies, including Apple and Dell.

“Austin has the advantages of tech business,” said business travel guru Joe Brancatelli, who runs the business travel website JoeSentMe.

Schorr said tech firms initially planted the seeds for the Austin-to-Europe service, but the diversification of the Austin economy has attracted other industries from around the world to Central Texas.

European visitor interest is also up, Schorr said.

Austin has become much more of a tourist destination over the past decade, piquing the interest of Europeans.

“They know about South by Southwest, they know about barbecue — and these are things we didn’t see as regularly about 10 years ago,” Schorr said.

Norwegian’s Lindstrom said the airline is resuming its seasonal London flights on March 3 to capture visitors from Europe to South by Southwest, which starts March 13.

“South by Southwest has grown to become a large global event that attracts thousands of international visitors,” he said.

Austin is an intriguing destination for young, affluent Europeans, said Sharon Garcia, a San Antonio resident who worked in the travel industry for several decades.

“Austin is not just a secondary city anymore,” she said. “It has become a music capital and has a booming art and culture scene.”

The European routes aren’t the only ones growing at Austin-Bergstrom. For several years, the airport has experienced one of the strongest passenger-growth rates among all airports in the U.S., said Gary Leff, an Austin resident who writes the blog “View From the Wing.”

“Planes are simply full,” he said. “Airlines are making money, so they add more service when they’re making money.”

For the 12-month period ending Oct. 31, the Austin airport saw around 17 million passengers, up from 10 million before the British Airways flight launched five years ago. San Antonio International saw fewer than 11 million passengers in the same one-year period.

New flights at Austin aren’t limited to European service. Brancatelli said American Airlines and JetBlue are adding Austin-to-Boston nonstops. They’re competing with Delta Airlines, which has named Austin a focus city, adding more domestic flights.

San Antonio, on the other hand, has been unable to convince an airline to launch direct flights to Boston, offering carriers incentives worth more than $1 million.

Brancatelli calls Austin airport the “nation’s new flight hot spot.”

Flying from Alamo City

For the foreseeable future, San Antonio-area residents traveling to Europe must make a choice.

Flying out of San Antonio International, without any direct European flights, often means lengthy waits to change planes at George Bush Intercontinental Airport in Houston or Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport.

Travelers returning from Europe usually need to give themselves at least three hours for their connecting flight to San Antonio at Bush Intercontinental. That’s because they need to go through U.S. Customs with their bags and then return through security for their last leg to San Antonio.

“It can be a nightmare,” said Alice Petry, owner of Petry Travel in San Antonio.

Traveling to Austin for European service or connecting from San Antonio in an airline hub with international service, she said, is “just a reality of life.”

Old Posted Dec 22, 2020, 3:01 PM

I get it. It will take time, building relations and lots of patience....but I truly believe SAT has MORE going for it than ABIA.

First off, SAT's proximity to attractions is much more desirable than ABIA. SAT has always had a sort of big city feel in terms of how you're basically flying into a dense hotel/entertainment/residential area off 410. It's almost primed to someday become a hub if it wanted. Austin does have lots of undeveloped land, but it is so goddamn ugly driving into the city from the airport... That takes time to build up.

I usually scoff at the "if you build it" mentality, but I really think we have the market for one euro route right off the bat to get things started.

Old Posted Dec 22, 2020, 7:36 PM
May the Schwartz be w/ U!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahealy View Post
I get it. It will take time, building relations and lots of patience....but I truly believe SAT has MORE going for it than ABIA.

First off, SAT's proximity to attractions is much more desirable than ABIA. SAT has always had a sort of big city feel in terms of how you're basically flying into a dense hotel/entertainment/residential area off 410. It's almost primed to someday become a hub if it wanted. Austin does have lots of undeveloped land, but it is so goddamn ugly driving into the city from the airport... That takes time to build up.

I usually scoff at the "if you build it" mentality, but I really think we have the market for one euro route right off the bat to get things started.
I don't completely disagree with from where you are trying to come. However, SAT has far more encumbrances than AUS. The darn thing is landlocked and it's not going to be easy to extend at least one of the runways to 10,000 ft. Even that may be too short for trans-oceanic flights on a very hot summer day.

Additionally, the "if you build it" mentality can be good in some cases. Although, one is going to have to convince the FAA to approve said plan.

NOTE: both SAT and AUS are 7 miles from their respective downtowns (as the crow flies). SAT is 9 miles by road where AUS is 11 miles by road.

Old Posted Dec 22, 2020, 8:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILUVSAT View Post
I don't completely disagree with from where you are trying to come. However, SAT has far more encumbrances than AUS. The darn thing is landlocked and it's not going to be easy to extend at least one of the runways to 10,000 ft. Even that may be too short for trans-oceanic flights on a very hot summer day.

Additionally, the "if you build it" mentality can be good in some cases. Although, one is going to have to convince the FAA to approve said plan.

NOTE: both SAT and AUS are 7 miles from their respective downtowns (as the crow flies). SAT is 9 miles by road where AUS is 11 miles by road.
Indeed :/ But SAT isn't hopeless when it comes to extending, right? There would have to be a significant purchase of land and master planning?

Old Posted Dec 23, 2020, 3:03 AM
STEM enthusiast

Quote:
Indeed :/ But SAT isn't hopeless when it comes to extending, right? There would have to be a significant purchase of land and master planning?
There is lots of hope. There is plenty of space for the main runway to be expanded over 281 and, at the moment, the property owners in the proposed area that the airport is eyeing to expand in appear to be mostly supportive and understanding of the proposed idea (There is no actual plan at the moment). It looks like airport admin is eyeing two parallel independent runways (10,000 ft each) for simultaneous operation as the long term goal. The FAA requires 4,300 ft between the center lines on the runways and the area in question allows for this.

As far as terminal expansion, if admin were to relocate the maintenance and cargo facilities off of 281 to the north side of the airport by Wurzbach pkwy once the cross wind runway closes, they could add additional terminals to the area west of terminal B or even choose to do a midfield option.

As far as flights go... Yeah, competition in AUS takes passengers out of SAT. Since Austin is popular with well off people, there's competition among airlines to be the dominant carrier on a route and they keep this up until other airlines decide the cash burn isn't worth it. This is why we end up with a passenger leakage of over one million people or 10% yearly from the Greater SA Area, the bloodbath at AUS brings really good deals. Thankfully, this number has been falling (pre-covid at least). For other routes, there's no rhyme or reason to why they are choosen. Using Hawaii as an example, SAT is actually the larger market but Hawaiian chose AUS and our current runways make us within range for using an A350 with calculated, not topped off, fuel levels at takeoff. Another oddball, makes no sense, example would be Cancun. SAT is the larger market, but NK had four flights a week out of AUS on top of service from WN and UA.

There was also ample demand for the flight to Canada, but data showed passengers were using Alaska and American Airlines and not Air Canada for their flights to SAT. Maybe this was a result of AC's pricing and the tax that passengers have to pay when traveling outside or into the US by plane? I know this why US cities on the US/Mexico border tend to lack flights to Mexican cities since it's far less to travel into Mexico by car and use a Mexican airport.

Old Posted Dec 23, 2020, 1:57 PM

wow... thank you, Dom for the detailed response. In a perfect world SAT could rebound from the pandemic with some safe, yet exciting new announcements. It's just such a great airport that I've always loved and wish to see flourish. I hope we can someday see runway expansion and rail to the airport.

Normally I love the continued expansion of the SA/AUS "metroplex", but it's unfortunate you have two major airports so close competing for glossy new airlines and volume. Where else in the US are there such close int'l airports like this??

Old Posted Dec 23, 2020, 5:05 PM
Member since 2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominsatx View Post
For other routes, there's no rhyme or reason to why they are choosen. Using hawaii as an example, sat is actually the larger market but hawaiian chose aus and our current runways make us within range for using an a350 with calculated, not topped off, fuel levels at takeoff. Another oddball, makes no sense, example would be cancun. sat is the larger market, but nk had four flights a week out of aus on top of service from wn and ua.
With much respect...that is quite a simplistic view of how routes are chosen. Airlines employ a myriad of analytical tools in choosing to add, expand, contract or remove certain routes. It's never about one stat.

Last edited by GoldenBoot; Dec 23, 2020 at 5:29 PM.

Old Posted Dec 23, 2020, 5:18 PM
Member since 2001

Quote:
Where else in the US are there such close int'l airports like this??
AUS is about 76 miles from SAT...

For comparison, all of the following are within 80 miles of each other:

HOU-IAH
ORD-MDW
IAD-BWI
JFK-EWR
SFO-OAK-SJC
LAX-ONT
MIA-FLL
MCO-SFB

**There are a few others...

MCO is 90 miles from TPA

Old Posted Dec 23, 2020, 7:21 PM
JACKinBeantown

I'm just adding information... not commentary, other than to say that some airports, such as Love Field and Hobby are smaller airports supporting the larger one.

Alright, I'll add commentary. This shows the value of a good rail system. People from Europe, Asia and the American east coast are very happy to take the train to the airport. If Texas FINALLY got a good intercity rail system going, international travelers would be happy to fly in to either city and take the train to their destination.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenBoot View Post

HOU-IAH ..............7,066,141 metro population
ORD-MDW ...........9,458,539
IAD-BWI ..............9,080,000
JFK-EWR-LGA ......19,216,182
SFO-OAK-SJC ....... 4,731,803
LAX-ONT ............13,214,799
MIA-FLL ............... 6,166,488
MCO-SFB ..............2,608,147

MCO is 90 miles from TPA

Old Posted Dec 24, 2020, 6:35 PM
May the Schwartz be w/ U!

I disagree. Love and Hobby do not "support" DFW & IAH. They are in addition to - an alternate. In fact, DFW-DAL and IAH-HOU are in competition for customers.

I'll adjust the populations to reflect the US Census Bureau's 2019 CSA Estimates...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenBoot View Post

HOU-IAH..........7,253,193
ORD-MDW........9,825,325
IAD-BWI..........9,814,928
JFK-EWR........22,589,036
SFO-OAK-SJC...9,665,887
LAX-ONT........18,711,436
MIA-FLL...........6,889,936
MCO-SFB.........4,160,646

MCO is 90 miles from TPA

Austin & San Antonio are obviously not apart of a CSA. But, for argument sake, if their two metros joined into one CSA, using the same source of data (USCB), the area would have had an estimated "CSA" population of 4,798,349 in 2019.

However, I'm not sure population really matters. Salt Lake City has a major hub - and it has an 2019 estimated CSA population of 2,641,048. As GB stated, there are a number of analytical metrics airlines use to determine routes - and the frequency and capacity of those routes.

Last edited by ILUVSAT; Dec 26, 2020 at 10:50 PM.

Old Posted Jan 25, 2021, 4:20 AM

SAT's Twitter mentions a new route announcement slated for tomorrow morning 1/25.

Though not official, looking at Sun Country's website, they have a SAT-Cancun route, starting May 28, twice weekly, Monday and Friday.

IIRC, this would be the first new route announcement since the beginning of the pandemic, I'm thinking March 2020 time frame, for SAT.

Old Posted Jan 25, 2021, 9:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AI0120 View Post
SAT's Twitter mentions a new route announcement slated for tomorrow morning 1/25.

Though not official, looking at Sun Country's website, they have a SAT-Cancun route, starting May 28, twice weekly, Monday and Friday.

IIRC, this would be the first new route announcement since the beginning of the pandemic, I'm thinking March 2020 time frame, for SAT.
From SABJ:

San Antonio lands new international nonstop flight amid pandemic

Sun Country Airlines will include new nonstop flights between San Antonio International Airport and Cancun International Airport in Quintana Roo, Mexico.

The Minneapolis-based carrier is adding 16 new routes nationwide, including the new Cancun flight, on May 28.

“Prior to the pandemic, more than 61,000 travelers flew between SAT and Cancun each year,” said Jesus Saenz, director of airports for the San Antonio Airport System. “As travel picks up, we expect Cancun to resume being a popular destination for leisure travelers.” 

The roundtrip flights will depart twice weekly — on Mondays and Fridays. Sun Country will offer passengers introductory fares as low as $129 one way for a limited time to celebrate the new route. The airline also offers free in-flight entertainment on all flights.

Two years ago, Sun Country Airlines unveiled plans to expand its reach to San Antonio as the Alamo City airport was setting all-time passenger records. Its entry into the market included service from SAT to Minneapolis-St. Paul and Portland, Oregon.

Brian Pratte, chief air services development officer for the city of San Antonio, told me there had been discussions about the Cancun flights for years. Those talks, he told me, “got tabled once the pandemic hit.”

Sun Country Airlines also operates additional seasonal flights from San Antonio to Las Vegas.

November passenger traffic at SAT for international flights was down more than 34% in November, the most recent data available, compared to the same month in 2019. That descent was no doubt tied to lingering concerns about the pandemic.

There was some improvement, however, as October international traffic at SAT was down about 40% from the same month in the prior year. 

Old Posted Jan 30, 2021, 6:31 AM

Stats are out for 2020

4,028,564 flew through SAT, down 61.1 percent

Domestic passengers totaled 3,820,880, down 61.4 percent

International passengers totaled 207,684, down 55.6 percent

https://flysanantonio.com/wp-content...-DEC-Stats.pdf

This discussion thread continues

Use the page links to the lower-right to go to the next page for additional posts

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Texas & Southcentral > San Antonio