HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > General Development

Old Posted Jun 2, 2014, 4:36 PM
Editor

CALGARY | Eau Claire Mixed Use Lands 7 towers.

A development permit has been issued and has been approved by the city for this project. Here is a peek at the design.

7 towers in total (5 residential, one hotel, and one office). over 1,000 residential units.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fisher Account View Post
Scott Dippel ‏@CBCScott 1m
Here is pic of proposed Eau Claire development. 5 St SW runs through middle of it. 7 towers in plan

Old Posted Jun 4, 2014, 10:52 PM
ARTchitecture

So does that mean this project is fully approved? Designs and all? Basically without any public consultation.

Mohkínstsis — 1.6 million people at the Foothills of the Rocky Mountains, 400 high-rises, a 300-metre SE to NW climb, over 1000 kilometres of pathways, with 20% of the urban area as parkland.

Old Posted Jun 13, 2014, 8:23 PM
Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadillaccc View Post
So does that mean this project is fully approved? Designs and all? Basically without any public consultation.
That's what it sounds like. Even though it is seven towers, I imagine the process for approval went thought the city just like an other typical downtown proposal. The only thing that I think would have brought on more public consultation was the re-working of 5th street, but since it isn't a big change I'm guessing it went through the process the same as any condo or office tower would have.

Old Posted Feb 18, 2015, 8:49 AM
ARTchitecture

http://www.calgaryherald.com/travel/...391/story.html

Apparently BCIMC's intention is to start this year. I wonder if that will still happen with the oil downturn? Still looking forward to hearing more about this project.

Mohkínstsis — 1.6 million people at the Foothills of the Rocky Mountains, 400 high-rises, a 300-metre SE to NW climb, over 1000 kilometres of pathways, with 20% of the urban area as parkland.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > General Development