HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture > Completed Project Threads Archive

432 Park Avenue in the SkyscraperPage Database

Building Data Page   • Comparison Diagram   • New York Skyscraper Diagram

Map Location
New York Projects & Construction Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted Sep 30, 2014, 3:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYguy View Post
^ You can tell that night shot was very late (or very early depending on your view) because of the lights being out at the ESB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drumz0rz View Post
The most people are asleep between 3 and 4am. That's the best time to sneak about. One sleepy security guard downstairs... I'm not advocating this, but I'm not denying having done similar things in the past...
Yes, that kind of things must be made after midnight...

Quote:
Originally Posted by upward 2000 View Post
I wonder if he could use the construction elevator. Or he needed to climb the entire height.
I wonder the same, going all the way up by the stairs is one hell of a climb... In the other hand, by using the elevator he had more risk of being caught because of the noise of the elevator alerting the guards. Could be that one of the elevators was left on an intermediate floor, let's say 30th, so the boy go by the stairs to the 30th floor and then took the elevator to the top, the noise of the elevator on the 30th floor may not be heard on the ground, where security guards presumibly are.

Anyway, he published more amazing pictures on his instagram. http://instagram.com/demidism/?utm_s...campaign=photo

BTW, He even make to the TV news and newspapers!... I wonder what will happen to this boy now that everybody knows who he is and make some fuss on the media...

This one is funny, looks like taken from "The name of the rose" (NYC-21st century version) or the DaVinci code, or something...

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture > Completed Project Threads Archive