HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForumSkyscraper Posters

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Transportation

Old Posted Jun 1, 2015, 8:13 PM
Proud Homer!

A couple of snapshots of street work being done on Delmar Boulevard in preparation for the Loop Trolley - a 2.2 mile fixed trolley line that will travel from the 100-year old Lions Gates of suburban University City to the Missouri History Museum in Forest Park.

Photo Credits: Delmar Loop Trolley

Old Posted Jun 2, 2015, 12:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch City View Post
Ah, yes! I remember STL Cardinals always go to postseason for every years. They are best team. Why I haven't watch STL Cardinals for a while. Every time if STL Cardinals doesn't wins the 12th World Series Championship. They had keep trying!! Come on STL Cardinals!!!

Old Posted Jul 2, 2015, 5:44 AM
Proud Homer!

Here are progress photos of St. Louis' new vintage 2.2-mile Delmar Loop Trolley line.

The difference between St. Louis' 2.2-mile line and others under construction at this time is that miles of 1-gigabit fiber are being buried along the tracks as construction rolls along.

Known as Loop Media Hub/Loop Data Rail, it is expected that tech firms, start-ups and other traditional businesses will desire to be near the line because of the super fast fiber internet; and developers will be attracted to build along the line.

Already, new residential projects have been built and proposed in anticipation of the new line.

The Loop Trolley will intersect or meet with two MetroLink light rail stations.

The last photo, below, shows a new bridge under construction over the Forest Park/DeBaliviere MetroLink station.

A new bridge replacement will help to connect the new fixed-track trolley to Forest Park.

Old Posted Jul 2, 2015, 12:55 PM
Exhale solutions.

Why are they using T rail instead of tram/girder rail?

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Transportation