HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture > Completed Project Threads Archive

Tour Deloitte in the SkyscraperPage Database

Building Data Page   • Comparison Diagram   • Montreal Skyscraper Diagram

Map Location
Montreal Projects & Construction Forum

Old Posted May 26, 2015, 3:55 PM
The Vomit Bag.

Great infill for a long-neglected corner of downtown.
"If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."-President Lyndon B. Johnson Donald Trump is a poor man's idea of a rich man, a weak man's idea of a strong man, and a stupid man's idea of a smart man. Am I an Asseau?

Old Posted May 26, 2015, 3:56 PM
The Vomit Bag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTL-514 View Post
Quality is apparent... Just the awesome transparency of the building sets it apart from Montreal's other glass towers. Not surprising as the architects are Kohn Pederson Fox. Very few buildings in Montreal have been designed by such high profile, accomplished architects - this is the same firm that "created" the IBM-Marathon Tower for us (now 1250 René Lévesque), maybe our most architecturally significant and sophisticated skyscraper from the past few decades in Montreal.
Agreed. One of my favorites in the country.
"If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."-President Lyndon B. Johnson Donald Trump is a poor man's idea of a rich man, a weak man's idea of a strong man, and a stupid man's idea of a smart man. Am I an Asseau?

Old Posted May 27, 2015, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MolsonExport View Post
Agreed. One of my favorites in the country.
Sign of the times. I keep wanting to "like" comments by other forumers, but ssp and these type of forums just don't have a Facebook-style "like" button.

They should add one!

In the meantime, can you believe over 10 years (maybe 12-13 years) has passed since we met back at one or two of those Smoked Meets we used to have back in the old days. When this forum used to be a lively and active place?

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture > Completed Project Threads Archive