HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Diagrams & Database > Diagrams

Old Posted Apr 2, 2019, 1:12 PM

Database Parameters

Hi, I am wondering if there is a way to sort the building's displayed via the use such as office-use, residential, mixed...
Also if there is a way to change the height of the population high-rise sample as my dissertation is revolved around how the increase of high-rise (75m-300m) is affecting the development of performance... This website has proven very useful I just wonder if there is a more advanced search available

Old Posted Apr 2, 2019, 1:53 PM
Remember

These are the only search options that are available for the database/diagrams pages.

http://skyscraperpage.com/diagrams/search/

"To be persuasive we must be believable; to be believable we must be credible; credible we must be truthful." - Edward R. Murrow.

"I heard we had the best mortality rate." - President Donald Trump, July 19, 2020 - The US had at least 140,000 deaths as of July 18, 2020, the day before his quote, at which time the US had the highest global Covid death toll.

Old Posted Apr 3, 2019, 5:50 PM

[QUOTE=KevinFromTexas;8527103]These are the only search options that are available for the database/diagrams pages.

Okay thanks.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Diagrams & Database > Diagrams