HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForumSkyscraper Posters

Welcome to the SkyscraperPage Forum.

Since 1999, SkyscraperPage.com's forum has been one of the most active skyscraper enthusiast communities on the web.  The global membership discusses development news and construction activity on projects from around the world, alongside discussions on urban design, architecture, transportation and many other topics.  SkyscraperPage.com also features unique skyscraper diagrams, a database of construction activity, and publishes popular skyscraper posters.

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > Highrise Construction

Old Posted Apr 21, 2014, 11:20 AM
Stuffum'n'Cuffum

By me

Old Posted Yesterday, 10:56 PM
Stuffum'n'Cuffum

Looks like the roof piece on the South side of the tower will reach higher than the north side

By me

Old Posted Today, 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by caltrane74 View Post
Looks like the roof piece on the South side of the tower will reach higher than the north side
Wasn't the plan anyways? I though the roof was to have quite a pronounced slant.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > Highrise Construction