HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Texas & Southcentral

Old Posted Jun 15, 2014, 8:17 AM
Big City Enthusiast

The NBA team, the food, the girls!

Old Posted Mar 16, 2015, 12:35 PM

Some states have to deal with either sweltering heat or frigid cold. We get both! And when it’s not too hot or not too cold, we’re treated to insane wind, rain and deadly storms. When you add it all together, we get about 10 – 14 days of nice weather a year. Awesome, huh?

Old Posted Mar 21, 2015, 2:24 AM
I'm one fathom tall

Location: Sicilia (Sicily) 6 months a year/ Texas 6 months a year
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruno75 View Post
Some states have to deal with either sweltering heat or frigid cold. We get both! And when it’s not too hot or not too cold, we’re treated to insane wind, rain and deadly storms. When you add it all together, we get about 10 – 14 days of nice weather a year. Awesome, huh?
The insurance on my house there was insane just due to hail and new roofs...that season is coming round again in a couple of weeks. Good luck...

Io sempre voglio la fica della mia mogile.

Old Posted Apr 29, 2015, 10:53 PM

Oklahoma City is an awesome city. I was born there and lived there for many years. I now live in LA, buts that's for opportunities you can't expect in a city like OKC. I personally can not stand Tulsa or just about any other city in Oklahoma besides OKC. I lived in Dallas for five years so luckily if I got bored, a real city wasn't too far away.

Old Posted Oct 6, 2015, 8:28 PM

Myriad Gardens! The coolest "place" in OKC for sure. Bricktown feels like a tourist trap, I was'nt to impressed with it.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Texas & Southcentral