HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForumSkyscraper Posters

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > SSP: Local Vancouver > Downtown & City of Vancouver

Old Posted Jul 27, 2016, 6:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by connect2source View Post
That building has been on our Realtor's sh*t list for years! Rumours of constant envelope issues so good for the owners!
It's a woodframe, so I'm not surprised. If I had the foresight, I'd have purchased a unit that an owner was desperate to get rid of for cheap, then enduring a few months of paying special strata levies and maintenance, and finally receiving a windfall!

Old Posted Jul 27, 2016, 6:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham_Yvr View Post
It's much nicer in person, plus it's full of people now which wasn't shown in the images. That added with the full restaurant patios creates a lively and fun place to be. The light poles have dance club light effects attached to them, which creates a vibrant, animated atmosphere at night.

Also bear in mind that it's designed to host a variety of programs, so flexible space is needed. It's pretty impressive all around IMO.
I actually like the way it is set up, ringed with activity, but not cluttered. I think that adding too many "features" could make it feel over designed and, in a way, less welcoming.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > SSP: Local Vancouver > Downtown & City of Vancouver