HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Calgary > Calgary Issues, Business, Politics & the Economy

View Poll Results: Who would you vote for for the leader of the Alberta PC party?
Alison Redford 12 48.00%
Doug Griffiths 2 8.00%
Doug Horner 2 8.00%
Gary Mar 4 16.00%
Rick Orman 1 4.00%
Ted Morton 4 16.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Old Posted Oct 5, 2011, 2:34 PM
Home of Hyperchange

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5seconds View Post
Bingo. Alberta's always been given a bit of a bad rap due to a vocal minority of idiots.

Hell, just today I saw a headline in the Metro (or whatever that annoying free paper is), describing Redford as a "46 year old married mother". Not in the story, in the freaking headline. I've never in my life seen a male politician described that way, so prominently. Yet every regular Albertan I've talked to isn't talking about her mommy status - we just want to see what this particular Premier can do.

Old Posted Oct 5, 2011, 3:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5seconds View Post
I can't believe that Corbella wrote an article that I not only agreed with but actually liked. Not sure we needed the giant head shot of her. Nice set of sandwich clamps she's got there.

Old Posted Oct 12, 2011, 4:49 PM
Closed account

Luke Ouelette is out, and MLA Ray Danyluk, Lac La Biche-St. Paul is in as Transportation Minister.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Calgary > Calgary Issues, Business, Politics & the Economy