HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Edmonton

Old Posted Jun 2, 2015, 8:07 PM

Manulife 2, Super-lab

Was there any word on a Manulife 2 tower, now that Edmonton and the province plan to end that contract with Dyna-life, I think, and bring in that zany Australian company, I think? I remember rumblings on this board from years ago regarding Manulife admitting they wanted a second tower in yeg, but that the billion dollar sorta'-super-lab was in the way right across the street.

Maybe I just made all of this up in my head, dreamed it, or whatever, amalgamating several small, non-related stories into one garbled ball of mush.

Anyone?

Old Posted Jun 2, 2015, 8:15 PM
Community Guy

Manu 2, or 102 Street Centre as it is now referred to is indeed awaiting their departure to then look at development of the new design... pending tenants of course.

New super lab to be near the UofA.

Wake me up when I can see skyscrapers

Old Posted Jun 2, 2015, 8:26 PM

Manulife no longer owns the Manu 2 site, IIRC.

Old Posted Jun 2, 2015, 8:27 PM
Community Guy

^correct, AIMCO

Wake me up when I can see skyscrapers

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Edmonton