HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > Skyscraper & Highrise Construction

Old Posted May 24, 2020, 12:24 AM

If anyone has a inside with who's in charge of the oxblue camera for this one can you ask them to hit the reset button. Its the best webcam construction view we got in the city and its paused.

Old Posted May 24, 2020, 2:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWillChicago View Post
If anyone has a inside with who's in charge of the oxblue camera for this one can you ask them to hit the reset button. Its the best webcam construction view we got in the city and its paused.
Yeah, they should get one back up soon, since they did the same with wolf point east after wolf point west was completed.

Old Posted May 27, 2020, 7:44 PM

May 25

Old Posted May 27, 2020, 8:38 PM

From that perspective, I struggle to see how they'll be able to build that tower there. It doesn't look like enough space!

Old Posted May 27, 2020, 8:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gebs View Post
From that perspective, I struggle to see how they'll be able to build that tower there. It doesn't look like enough space!
IT's a bit deceptive when I use the 300mm zoom from a distance, then the 10mm up close.

Old Posted Yesterday, 3:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gebs View Post
I don't know how anyone alive to see 150 Riverside go up would say this. It only needs to accommodate the footprint of the tower, this is spacious compared to 150's site...

Old Posted Yesterday, 4:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LouisVanDerWright View Post
I don't know how anyone alive to see 150 Riverside go up would say this. It only needs to accommodate the footprint of the tower, this is spacious compared to 150's site...
Well isn't the footprint of this much larger than 150? 150 was unique in that regard.

Old Posted Yesterday, 4:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LouisVanDerWright View Post
Haha, you're completely right. I watched that sucker go up as I passed on the Brown line every day for years. But Salesforce just feels bulkier and larger, and in Harry's shots the site plan looks pretty small.

I know it's a matter of depth/perspective, but even before WPE, the entire site looked small for such massive towers. I guess I'm used to the kind of office towers in Chicago that have a boxy heft.

Old Posted Yesterday, 11:28 PM

The 110 wacker site looked much smaller with the short stubby building but now it looks massive driving by at any angle.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > Skyscraper & Highrise Construction