HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > London > General Discussions, Culture, Dining, Sports & Recreation

Old Posted Mar 29, 2022, 12:05 PM

Booking A French Fry Truck (or similar)

I'm holding a public event on May 14 and I'm wanting a french fry truck for the day. I had one booked, but they bailed on me (I won't name names).

Finding the names of french fry trucks is easy... getting them to reply to me is hard. I can Google lots of trucks in the area, but either contact information is missing, out of date, or they never reply.

I've already contacted the London Food Truck Association and they won't give me any of the trucks that are part of that group.

So I know this is a long shot, but if anyone here has french fry truck, or personally has contact with someone that has a truck, I'd appreciate a PM.

Thanks.

Old Posted Mar 29, 2022, 11:08 PM

Follow the London Food Truck Assoc Facebook page for locations of their members, and then go talk to one of them directly. I would imagine weekends are a tough sell for a private event unless you expect to have more people than they would realistically expect being parked at Wonderland and Riverside or near Springbank Park.

Old Posted Apr 3, 2022, 2:55 PM

If you happen to see this thread today, there are probably 8-10 food trucks lined up in Springbank Park today at the west end across from Shoppers and along that roadway. You might be able to talk to one of them there about your event.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > London > General Discussions, Culture, Dining, Sports & Recreation