HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Québec > Montréal

Old Posted Nov 28, 2013, 3:11 AM

LAVAL | Viva Condos Phase 3 | 12 FLOORS | Proposal

*Should this be moved to the Highrise Proposals section?*
"A unique project in a UNIQUE Laval location, right in the heart of the action and close to everything: Centropolis™ with its restaurants, outdoor cafés and Gourmet Market, the Colossus movie theatre, Carrefour Laval and its fashion boutiques, as well as major highways and public transit. An inspired and inspiring urban space for a new and unique lifestyle!"
SourceViva Condos

"Following the success of phases 1 and 2, Viva Condos Urbains has recently put up for sale the 74 units of Phase 3. This new twelve storey building will be built directly on Du Cosmodôme Avenue, in the heart of downtown Laval, close to Centropolis with its restaurants, outdoor cafés,marché Gourmand and Colossus movie theatre."
Source Viva Condos

This is the third tower out of a possible 8 building project. *CURRENTLY IN PRESALE*

Render:

Source Condos Viva

Website

Old Posted Nov 28, 2013, 3:46 AM
The good old days are now

I'll leave it up to you whether or not you want this in the proposals section. The only thing is that it might be harder to find if it takes a while to get the "montreal" tag.

BTW, thanks for sharing these projects with us. Most of us aren't up to Laval too often, so it's great to get some updates.

Old Posted Nov 28, 2013, 4:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTLskyline View Post
I'll leave it up to you whether or not you want this in the proposals section. The only thing is that it might be harder to find if it takes a while to get the "montreal" tag.

BTW, thanks for sharing these projects with us. Most of us aren't up to Laval too often, so it's great to get some updates.
Glad I could help out! I'll be making some more for different projects throughout the city

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Québec > Montréal