HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Calgary > Projects & Construction Updates

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted Apr 17, 2014, 8:25 PM
YIMBY

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorenavedon View Post
old one was way better because it had charm. The theatre was nice as well. Was it outdated? Yes. Could it have been renovated and turned into something amazing? Yes. Better location? Yes. Could have been right off the new Sunalta station. I mean I'd rather them have a central epic science center and move the stupid new arena somewhere in the boondocks.
At very least they could have replaced part of one of the massive zoo parking lots with the Science Centre rather than placing it north of the zoo property. Hell a single sidewalk would be nice!

Google maps won't even recommend getting off the ctrain at the zoo, it recommends getting off at Bridgeland taking the #9 for 2 stops then walking 1.2km along St. Georges Dr!

Edit: then again it won't recommend getting of at the zoo station to go to the zoo

Disclaimer: All opinions expressed are my own not those of any affiliated organizations.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Calgary > Projects & Construction Updates