HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Photography Forums > My City Photos

Old Posted Jun 30, 2015, 3:46 AM
forutono

Great tour of Atlanta Sketching, with lots of variety.
As I have been devoting some more time to this site lately, I am starting to appreciate the artsy stuff more. I get more of a flavour for the places and since I can scroll quickly through stuff that is not of particular interest at any given moment and return to revisit or more thoroughly observe particular photos, like skyscrapers, or anything for that matter, it's all good.
Descriptions are really nice too, thank you, you are definitely and ace at this.

Old Posted Jun 30, 2015, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGodin View Post
Great tour of Atlanta Sketching, with lots of variety.
As I have been devoting some more time to this site lately, I am starting to appreciate the artsy stuff more. I get more of a flavour for the places and since I can scroll quickly through stuff that is not of particular interest at any given moment and return to revisit or more thoroughly observe particular photos, like skyscrapers, or anything for that matter, it's all good.
Descriptions are really nice too, thank you, you are definitely and ace at this.
Thank you for the compliment and for taking the time to comment. There are many good and outstanding photographers on this forum and though I can't speak for anyone but myself I enjoy getting feedback as I would imagine the others do. And you are correct these photo threads are a good way to browse buildings and cities that we might not be all that familiar with.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Photography Forums > My City Photos