HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Urban Art > Google Sketchup

About The Ads  This week the ad company used in the forum will be monitoring activity and doing some tests to identify any problems which users may be experiencing. If at any time this week you get pop-ups, redirects, etc. as a result of ads please let us know by sending an email to forum@skyscraperpage.com or post in the ads complaint thread. Thank you for your participation.

Old Posted Oct 22, 2019, 3:46 PM

Those super-long modernist slabs along the railway station are painfully real!

Old Posted Oct 27, 2019, 3:20 PM

Thanks for the comments! So I've been again playing Cities: Skylines and was struggling to get back to Halvoo. Not because I was bored with, but because modeling a city from scratch with Sketchup is just so much more tedious work than building it with C:S and seeing my city come alive. Anyway, here I am again and I'm determined to get the city center finished.

Here's an update: Before the railroad and Uudenmaankatu street were ran through it in the late 19th century, Hernesaari island was a home to a small fishing community. Now it's just a favourite place for Halvoo's recreational fishers.

Section004_pic10 by Vellu04, on Flickr

Meritorni tower is a 65 meter tall aparment building from the 1960's. It's neighbour, the 47 meter tall Ahtitorni, is from the 1920's.

Section004_pic11 by Vellu04, on Flickr

Driving towards the city from east.

Section004_pic12 by Vellu04, on Flickr

Old Posted Nov 7, 2019, 2:46 AM

How big is the sketchup file? Does your computer explode when you orbit? Really impressive

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Urban Art > Google Sketchup