HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations

Old Posted Apr 18, 2024, 9:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blocky858 View Post
Has anyone posted anything about, or has information pertaining to, the new apartment block being built on Harper Ave near Woodward?
All I remember seeing about this project in the past was some brief mentions that it received some grants. Other than that there doesn't seem to be any info online. I took these photos on April 9th:

Old Posted Yesterday, 12:54 AM

I'm glad to see this moving forward:

Music Hall expansion, $80 million bond plan get blessing from City Council committee

Quote:
Music Hall’s proposed $125 million expansion took a big step toward reality Thursday as a Detroit City Council committee greenlighted a key financing component.

Following a public hearing, the council’s planning and development committee voted to recommend full council approval of $80 million in nonprofit bonds for the project. The bonds would be issued by the Economic Development Corporation (EDC) and secured by Music Hall revenues with its mortgage as collateral.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations