HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Texas & Southcentral > San Antonio

Old Posted Aug 28, 2012, 2:23 AM
Meh

I need help finding the City of San Antonio's site plan review page

I'm trying to find the City of San Antonio's site plan review public search page. I've been able to find a lot of building heights and tons of information about highrise and lowrise developments in Austin by being able to view site elevations of buildings, and I was thinking of looking to see if I could do the same for San Antonio.

It's been a lot of fun finding the site plans for Austin's developments. I've learned a lot about the city's development process and also have found many projects that I never even knew were planned.

I'm trying to find the page where the public is allowed to search for the building site plans, but I'm not having much luck and I'm not really familiar with the city's website.

I was thinking a few days ago that since they added the flagpole atop the Tower Life Building, that it might be possible to see the site plan for the building and I might even be able to find a site elevation (drawing) showing its height.

Thanks in advance!

Thou shall not indict

Old Posted Sep 5, 2012, 2:51 AM

Kevin, I don't think most cities post their staff plan review agendas or materials. Here's a link to the most recent Planning Commission agenda, which can be found on the Boards and Commissions page.

Old Posted Sep 7, 2012, 10:14 PM
Meh

Thanks. I was hoping they would. Oh well. If anyone happens to come across anything like that, please let me know. It would be nice to be able to update the San Antonio building height and development list the way I have for Austin.

Thou shall not indict

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Texas & Southcentral > San Antonio