HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Urban Art > Skyscraper & Urban Art

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted May 27, 2006, 8:40 PM
Because I'm Clever!

World Trade Center (1971-2001) Model

An out growth of my NWTC model, this will be a complete model of the entire World Trade Center by Yamasaki/Emery Roth/Skidmore Owings and Merrill. The are and most likely will not be textures of any kind in the model. Everything will be articulated in 3D. Every facade detail, even hte internal colums will be shown. I might even make the WTC mall that was under the plaza if I can find plans.

As of right now I've completed the Twin Towers except for the roof and the lobbies, and 5WTC (Morgan Stanely/Credit Suisse) except for some internal elements. The next building will be 4WTC, followed by 6WTC.

Twin Towers

5WTC. The first two renders show the building at various stages of design. The rest show it essenitally complete.

BTW Would anyone happen to have photos of the commodities exchange in 4WTC? All I've found out is that it occupied portions of the top 3 floors of the building and was located there through to the end. It's supposedly featured at the end of Trading Places (IMDB Link), but I don't know if that's the real location, as opposed to a set or a cheaper location, nor do I have a copy of the film (which is dumb, because it's a great movie).

Last edited by STR; May 27, 2006 at 9:13 PM.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Urban Art > Skyscraper & Urban Art