HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture > Completed Project Threads Archive

Halcyon in the SkyscraperPage Database

Building Data Page   • Comparison Diagram   • New York Skyscraper Diagram

Map Location
New York Projects & Construction Forum

Old Posted Feb 10, 2015, 11:43 PM

HFZ's Midtown Development 80% Sold

Tuesday, February 10, 2015
Zoe Rosenberg

Quote:
HFZ Capital's Midtown East development, Halcyon, at 305 East 51st Street is now 80-percent sold. The 123-apartment building which went on sale around the beginning of 2014 is notable for its ritzy amenities and troubled past. The building's sales update comes with word that a contract has been inked for Penthouse B, which was listed for $11.75 million. Remaining apartments in the building range in ask from $1.2 million to $12 million.

Old Posted Aug 6, 2015, 12:31 AM
Homo sapiens sapiens

Complete:

Move-ins start at Halcyon

BY REW • AUGUST 5, 2015

Quote:
HFZ Capital Group announced that residents have begun moving into Halcyon, the 32-story newly constructed luxury condominium at 305 East 51st Street.

It is the first of the new buildings in the Midtown East corridor to offer immediate occupancy.

HFZ’s founder & managing principal, Ziel Feldman, commented, “We believe that Midtown East has a great future and delivers value at the same time. The neighborhood has transformed itself into one of the city’s most vibrant destinations.”

Halcyon features interiors by designer S. Russell Groves. High up in the building are two floors of amenities including a 52 ft. swimming pool and aqua spa, a fitness center, movement studio and sky lounge, and a children’s playroom and library with adjacent terrace located on the second floor.

Halcyon also features on-site subterranean parking. The remaining residences include studios ranging in price from $1.225 million to two duplex four-bedroom penthouses priced from $11.75 million.

~ My Stamford, CT Thread ~~ My Danbury, CT Thread ~

Old Posted Aug 6, 2015, 9:33 PM
NYC/NJ/Miami-Dade

Units for sale, pics, floorplans etc.: http://www.halcyonny.com/home/intro

Tower came out pretty nice.

Can a mod move this.

Thanks

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture > Completed Project Threads Archive