HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Edmonton

Old Posted Aug 30, 2016, 1:30 PM
Community Guy

ITU Edmonton Triathlon - Sep 2-4, 2016

Reminder - this weekend!

http://edmonton.triathlon.org

Wake me up when I can see skyscrapers

Old Posted Aug 30, 2016, 3:57 PM

Interesting that Stage 4 of the Tour of Alberta is using the same course on the 4th.

The UCI Velothon takes to those roads on Monday Morning.

Old Posted Aug 31, 2016, 5:58 PM
Community Guy

ITU World Triathlon Edmonton – September 2, 3 & 4

The eyes of the world will be on Edmonton this Labour Day weekend, as the ITU World Triathlon Edmonton returns to William Hawrelak Park. This prestigious, international event will feature world-class athletes from around the globe. Edmonton is the final stop in the ITU World Triathlon Series before the Grand Final in Cozumel.
ITU Triathlon Festival
Come for the race and stay for the party! Take a walk through the sports expo, choose from a variety of tasty food vendors, and quench your thirst in the kid-friendly beer gardens.

Date: Saturday, September 3 & Sunday, September 4
Time: 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Admission: Free
Best places to watch the ITU World Triathlon Edmonton
There are more than 17 exhilarating events to watch over three spectacular days of racing. Check the schedule for race times. Spectators can stay in the park and cheer on the athletes from the comfort of the grandstand, or venture out on the bicycle and running course to get a closer look at their favourite triathletes.

Wake me up when I can see skyscrapers

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Edmonton