HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted Aug 27, 2014, 4:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robag View Post
Unfortunately, I just booked a flight a couple of weeks ago to Cabo and back in the winter on United. The flight down was one stop in Denver, but the only way back with one stop was through Chicago. It was perfect for us. A little father to fly, but a decent day of flying in the end. I found out about this on Monday on a different forum. Checked our confirmation on United, and they still having us flying to Chicago, but then they fly us to Denver, and then home. The funny thing is they have us landing in Chicago at 6:24 pm, but our flight to Denver leaves at 5:05. An hour and 20 minutes before we land in Chicago. Haven't contacted them yet as we are trying to find the best option to get home, but it looks like it will be one hellacious day to get home with two stops, one in Houston, and then one in Calgary. Ugh!
Robag, I find that when flights get changed due to schedule/route issues, United will typically bend over backwards to accommodate you. I have ended up with better flights than the ones I was originally supposed to have in circumstances like these... the flights you have been given are not necessarily the ones that you are stuck with (well, not that you could take those flights in this case, but in any event...)

Play around with United's website and see if there are better flights for your travel date. Once you have one or two in mind with available space, call United and ask them to rebook you on it.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan