HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Transportation

Old Posted Sep 14, 2013, 10:31 AM

"Lermontovsky prospekt" station ("Lermontov avenue") and "Zhulebino" station (untranslatable for me, antic patronym means trickster person) from the Eastern extension of Lilac line were to be opened on September, 8, but now are postponed to the end October.

Stations are ready, but there are mitigation works unfinished in tunnels between "Vykhino" and "Lermontovsky prospekt", which were affected by the incident of the July, 8 (mud rush during tunnels holing-through).

So, "Lermontovsky prospekt"

and "Zhulebino"

(all photos courtesy of the Department of City Building Policy and Development of the City of Moscow, www.stroi.mos.ru)

"Kotelniki" station of the same extention will be opened in the spring Y2014, tunnelling is finished.

As for the end of this year, we have a small protion of the South-Western extention of the Yellow line to be opened betwenn "Park Pobedy" ("Victory Park") and "Delovoy Centr" ("Business Centre"), initially - as shuttle service.

Also some new photos from "Bitcevskiy Park" (Nothern extention of the Light-Blue light metro line) to be opened end this year:

(photos courtesy http://russos.livejournal.com)

Old Posted Sep 16, 2013, 11:22 PM

Zhulebino looks great. Really like it. Lermontovsky prospekt is ok, but a little plain - it reminds me of an updated Tulskaya. I only worry that in 20 years neither of these will be as shiny, in which case they may look pretty bad.

Old Posted Sep 17, 2013, 11:10 PM

New stations look amazing.

But those old trains really look out of place lol.

Old Posted Nov 30, 2013, 8:22 AM

"Lermontovsky prospekt" station ("Lermontov avenue") and "Zhulebino" station (untranslatable for me, antic patronym means trickster person) from the Eastern extension of Lilac line were opened on November, 9.

(all photos courtesy www.nashtransport.ru)

Next to follow before end this year are:
- "Delovoy Centr" ("Business Centre") in the South-Western extention of the Yellow line with shuttle service only to the existing "Park Pobedy" ("Victory Park") cross-platform station on the Dark-Blue line;
- "Lesoparkovaya" ("Woodlands") and "Bitcevskiy Park" ("Bitca Parc") as Nothern extention of the Light-Blue light metro line.

Old Posted Dec 21, 2013, 8:18 AM

State of advancement on the "Delovoy Centr" ("Business Centre") station in the South-Western extention of the Yellow line:

(photos courtesy russos.livejournal.ru)

Well, opening on Dec, 27 seems realistic.

And - it will be the first Moscow metro station with track screenwall (like in Dubai).

Old Posted Dec 21, 2013, 8:50 AM

"Lesoparkovaya" ("Woodlands") and "Bitcevskiy Park" ("Bitca Parc"), Nothern extention of the Light-Blue light metro line.
TBO Dec, 29.

(photos courtesy samnamos.livejournal.ru)

Old Posted Dec 24, 2013, 2:34 AM

Here's a nice article with an interview (in Russian, but with nice renderings) with the architect designing the stations on the Kozhukhovskaya line, which will be in the SE, between the purple and yellow lines. The new stations look great.

Old Posted Dec 29, 2013, 7:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bvpcvm View Post
Here's a nice article with an interview (in Russian, but with nice renderings) with the architect designing the stations on the Kozhukhovskaya line, which will be in the SE, between the purple and yellow lines. The new stations look great.
Yes, but it is also said there that their design for stations inside Moscow Automobile Circle Road is no longer valid, as they are designed now by Spanish Bustren company.

BTW: both extentions which were TBO in end-Decmber are postponed to Jan, 25.
Tunnels cabling and power track are lagging behind and not ready.

Old Posted Feb 2, 2014, 6:15 AM

So, "Delovoy Centr" ("Business Centre") station in the South-Western extention of the Yellow line was opened on Jan, 31.

The design might seem dull, but I have to note that the "carcass" of the station was built in 2005; the desgn for it dates with the same year;

And I was wrong - there is no track screenwall, it's the screenwall beetween opened an fututre development parts of the big station.

(all fotos are courtesy russos.livejournal.com)

Old Posted Feb 2, 2014, 8:24 AM

I have delayed my post about plans for Y2014 until the opening of stations remaining from end-2013, but with "Lesoparkovaya" ("Woodlands") and "Bitcevskiy Park" ("Bitca Parc"), Nothern extention of the Light-Blue light metro line, still lagging behind, I have decided to go on.

So, the structure:
- Name of the station and line extention
- Supposed date of opening
- Official render(s)
- Photos with current state of advancement
- My commentaries on state of advancement and opening date credibility.

1) "Spartak" ("Spartacus", north of Lilac line; mothballed station on existing line)
TBO May, 9 or July, 24

Two different but official renders:

(courtesy ru.wikipedia)

(courtesy bobsoccer.ru)

Current state:
Station hall

(courtesy Rusos.livejournal.com)

Northern entrance canopy

(courtesy JSC "Kurs")

Station is ready, its entrances are nearly ready, only finishing works are left to do.
Both openings dates seem realistic, only there are some disagreemnt whether to open it on Victory Day or to hold it till the official opening of FC "Spartak" stadium (as before this event station will be of no practical use).

2) "Troparevo" station ("Motet Village", Red line, South-Western extention)
TBO Sep, 9

Render

(courtesy JSC "Inzhproekt")

Current state

Vaulting is complete, tunnels are ready, underground passages are being built, turnaround tunnel is being drilled.
Date seems realistic.

3) "Rumyantsevo" and "Salarievo" stations (Red line, South-Western extention)
TBO End Dec

Renders
"Rumyantsevo"

"Salarievo"

(both courtesy JSC "Inzhproekt")

Current state
"Rumyantsevo"

"Salarievo"

So, here comes controversity. Tunnels to "Rumyantsevo" are being drilled, as for "Salarievo" - they are already lagging with start of drillings for 3 months.
Without "Salarievo" "Rumyantsevo" cannot be opened (nowhere to turn around trains), so it seems both station will be postponed to Y2015.

4) "Kotelniki" station ("Kettlers", Eastern extension of Lilac line)
TBO End Dec

Render

(courtesy nashtransport.ru)

Station is mostly ready, but there still are issues with land owning for the transport transit centre. So, if these issues are resolved, or they decide to open the station without transit centre - it will be opened, as announced.

Some of the city authorities continue to claim that "Butyrskaya", "Fonvizinskaya" and second "Petrovsko-Razumovskaya" stations ("Burgh", "von Wiesen" and "Peter-the-Prudent", Nothern extension of Grey line) will be opened end-2014, but it is clearly irrealistic, as delays in construction timeline are now about 13 months, all of three stations are deep-level and hard to build.
Anyway, stands at construction sites are alredy stating "Fist train in 2015".

That's all, folks!

Old Posted Feb 4, 2014, 8:36 AM

I have to go to Zhulebino twice a week and I like the platform, but at street level it seems like your exiting into the middle of a street , with no shops or anything nearby. Is this part of the new policy of trying to remove palatki, shops and kiosks away from the metro? I noticed that at Tekstil'schchiki many of the sketchy bars and shops are gone or being torn down. Also, are there any plans for public parking at Zhulebino? So many people from outside the MKAD just park in the neighborhood. But I guess this will be better when Koteniki opens?

Old Posted Feb 8, 2014, 8:36 AM

Yes, this is the new policy, as most of neighbouring population actively dislike these shantytown shopping centers, attracting petty crime and bums, and sometimes they even become focal point for local protests _against_ building new stations ("we-do-not-whant-that-our-neighbourhood-becomes-slum").

As for transit transportation node with parking lot - they are planned on Lermontovskiy prospekt and Kotelniki, but... well, we'll see.

Old Posted Mar 2, 2014, 8:15 AM

"Lesoparkovaya" ("Woodlands") and "Bitcevskiy Park" ("Bitca Parc"), Nothern extention of the Light-Blue light metro line, were opened on February, 27.

"Lesoparkovaya"

Entrance canopy

"Bitcevskiy Park"

All photos courtesy russos.livejournal.ru

Old Posted Jul 2, 2014, 5:58 PM

Some new photos of "Spartak" station ("Spartacus", north of Lilac line; mothballed station on existing line).
Rumored to be opened on July, 21, just before the opening of neighbouring FC Spartak stadium.

All photos courtesy russos.livejournal.ru

Old Posted Aug 4, 2014, 7:09 PM

"Spartak" station ("Spartacus", north of Lilac line; mothballed station on existing line) opening is postponed to Sep, 5 (as the FC Spartacus stadium).

"Rumyantsevo" station (Red line, South-Western extention) is near completion.

"Salarievo" station (Red line, South-Western extention) looks much better now, but I still think that its opening in the winter 2014/2015 is a pure fantasy.

All photos are courtesy russos.livejournal.ru

Old Posted Aug 5, 2014, 2:47 AM

I guess Troparyevo must be even closer to being finished, right? Or is it opening along with Rumyantsevo and Salaryevo?

I remember riding the purple line and seeing Spartak back in the 90's, when it was still a ghost station. Back when even one new open station per year was a rare event. IIRC it's in the middle of a field. Has anything been built there yet? Or are there concrete plans?

Old Posted Aug 7, 2014, 7:09 PM

Quote:
I guess Troparyevo must be even closer to being finished, right? Or is it opening along with Rumyantsevo and Salaryevo?
It will be opened before Rumyantsevo and Salarievo, as it has train turnaround capability and is 95% complete. September is a bit doubtful, but December is for sure.

BTW, after real-scale and real-hardware testing they have redesigned "steel trees" to more conventional outfit:

(render courtesy russos.livejournal.ru)

Old Posted Aug 24, 2014, 12:25 PM

Quote:
I remember riding the purple line and seeing Spartak back in the 90's, when it was still a ghost station. Back when even one new open station per year was a rare event. IIRC it's in the middle of a field. Has anything been built there yet?
There is the FC "Spartak" soccer stadium; it's 99% ready (they already had seating tests with club fans), inaugural match will be on Sep., 5 against Serbian FC "Red Star".

(all photos are from stadium's official site www.otkritiearena.ru)

Old Posted Aug 30, 2014, 11:34 AM

"Spartak" station ("Spartacus", north of Lilac line; mothballed station on existing line) was opened on Aug, 27

All photos courtesy Department of City Building Policy stroi.mos.ru

Last edited by Demetrios B.; Aug 31, 2014 at 5:50 PM.

Old Posted Oct 30, 2014, 7:43 PM

"Troparevo" station ("Motet Village", Red line, South-Western extention)
TBO November, 14.

Lift tower for disabled passengers

Main entrance

Southern hall

Main platform

all photos courtesy Alexander "Russos" Popov.

This discussion thread continues

Use the page links to the lower-right to go to the next page for additional posts

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Transportation