HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > London > General Discussions, Culture, Dining, Sports & Recreation

Old Posted May 26, 2016, 2:31 AM

Exclamation RV Dealers?

I am looking to buy a Travel Trailer to take the kiddos camping. I am googling rv dealers in London area and it looks like hiemstra's is the biggest one in london. Is that correct? looks like they are also all jayco, which is good quality but expensive. can anyone out there recommend a dealer? i see there is one in stratford and a few around ktichener as well. When I googled starcraft travel traielrs i see this one rv dealer in a place called belgrave named Huron RV. they have a lot of good prices and it looks like belgrave is only 45 min away or so. Anyone heard of it out there?

Old Posted May 26, 2016, 1:33 PM
The Vomit Bag.

Hiemstra's saturates the airwaves with its amateur commercials.

Hiemstra's. Trailor! Sales!
"If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."-President Lyndon B. Johnson Donald Trump is a poor man's idea of a rich man, a weak man's idea of a strong man, and a stupid man's idea of a smart man. Am I an Asseau?

Old Posted Jun 1, 2016, 1:01 PM

tell me about it! all over the radio

Old Posted Apr 14, 2017, 12:46 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbabelleS View Post
tell me about it! all over the radio
it's annoying actually about heimstras. I have a cousin in Goderich that actually bought from Huron RV last year and he says it was great. Got a better deal than heimstras and quicker delivery. Just my $0.02

Old Posted Apr 21, 2017, 12:55 PM

I thought there was a by-law about RV parking on driveways. They should not be longer than 18 ft. Why do some people still park their 28+feet RV's on their driveways, and then park their vehicles in front of next door neighbours house? What is wrong with some neighborhoods in London?

Old Posted Apr 22, 2017, 2:06 AM
The Vomit Bag.

heimstras
trailors
sales!
"If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."-President Lyndon B. Johnson Donald Trump is a poor man's idea of a rich man, a weak man's idea of a strong man, and a stupid man's idea of a smart man. Am I an Asseau?

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > London > General Discussions, Culture, Dining, Sports & Recreation