HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Mountain West

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted Mar 15, 2012, 9:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC Rick View Post
I totally respect Boise. When I was growing up it was like...ehhhhhh. Boise followers that are so defensive. Boise is going to be major in the Mountain Weat. What you have todo is chill. Boise is 50 to 75 years behind many of the cities. Not in totally being in hip and understading but in generating a center and major urban core. It is going to happen and sooner than later. Chill out, the 20 story is not going to do it either. However, that is a cool looking business and it is a major start.

You can say or try to piss me off on any of this but I remember going to BOise with my family and thinking ehhhhhh. Now when I see Boise,I see one of the very cool things.

A major city in the makings.
While I agree that Boise is a major city in the making (it has grown up SO much in the last 20 years), I have a hard time making sense of whatever it is you are trying to get on point.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Mountain West