HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Texas & Southcentral > Austin

Old Posted Feb 15, 2011, 3:10 PM

Small Hotel on E. Cesar Chavez

So next to Mr. Natural on the 1900 block of E. C. Chavez in the space of a former garage a three story building is going up. This is just to the east of Mr. Natural. I heard it was going to be a small hotel with Mr. Natural slotted on the first floor.

If it is a small hotel it will be the first of it kind that I'm aware of in the area and away from the Interstate.

Old Posted Feb 15, 2011, 7:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by verybadgnome View Post
So next to Mr. Natural on the 1900 block of E. C. Chavez in the space of a former garage a three story building is going up. This is just to the east of Mr. Natural. I heard it was going to be a small hotel with Mr. Natural slotted on the first floor.

If it is a small hotel it will be the first of it kind that I'm aware of in the area and away from the Interstate.
Ah..... passed that this week and wondered what the heck that was....no signs.

Old Posted Feb 15, 2011, 7:53 PM

Looks like the zoning is CS-MU-CO-NP. Anyone know the height limit for that designation?

Old Posted Feb 16, 2011, 3:58 AM
CIA since 2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by verybadgnome View Post
Looks like the zoning is CS-MU-CO-NP. Anyone know the height limit for that designation?
As far as I know (from conversation with owners) it is all Mr. Natural. They were planning on holding seminars on the 2nd floor, and the third is future expansion. CS-MU is 60', but the CO might modify it. The CO part is specific to the particular property.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Texas & Southcentral > Austin