HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Diagrams & Database > Diagrams

Old Posted Dec 11, 2014, 5:22 AM
Always Lookin' Up

Philadelphia Skyscraper Diagrams

Just noticed upon browsing the Philly diagram that the FMC Tower is not to scale.

Old Posted Feb 25, 2015, 4:48 AM

A lot of activity in Philadelphia and not a lot of diagrams to go along with them. Anyone with some talent have any interest in creating some new ones (particularly FMC and W/Element).

FMC Tower (construction)

W/Element (pre construction)

SLS (pre construction)

CHOP Tower (pre construction)

1601 Vine (pre construction)

Old Posted Apr 6, 2015, 2:46 AM

Anyone wanna make SLS for Philly

Old Posted Apr 25, 2015, 12:32 PM

I started drawing this one yesterday and am hoping to have it finished this weekend. I also finally got back to work on FMC yesterday (which I'd started back around New Year's) and uploaded that one even though ArcCrypts recently uploaded an FMC, since it never hurts to have multiple takes on a tower (and my version shows the building entrances at street level) - plus I wanted to make sure I could upload and have the diagrams look right before I spend all the time drawing SLS.

Based on my FMC results, some of the SLS detailing will be lost when I convert my Illustrator vector-image file to a 1 pixel per meter gif file, but in SLS's case, that may not be such a bad thing since it's hard for me to get a good fix on some of the tower's details based on the few renderings that have been released - and since some of those details may change before the building is completed anyway.

But my SLS drawing should work as a decent placeholder until someone who's able to keep all their detail at the 1:1 GIF level (I'm guessing they're drawing raster images rather than vector images?) can tackle the job. Also, I'll include a request to update the building's height to 590' when I upload the drawing

Old Posted Apr 27, 2015, 1:43 AM

Wow! Just noticed a lot of new diagrams. Great job! I had no idea how tall the W was. I wish I knew how to draw these things.

Old Posted May 5, 2015, 5:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxbot View Post
A lot of activity in Philadelphia and not a lot of diagrams to go along with them. Anyone with some talent have any interest in creating some new ones (particularly FMC and W/Element)...
I plan to start knocking out the completed, under-construction, and site-prep projects very soon, starting with the tallest and working towards the shortest.

Not so much the questionable projects like Riverwalk, Mellon Independence, or - gag- Renaissance Plaza, but the for-sure ones like Evo, CHOP@700Schuylkill, 500 Walnut, 1601 Vine, 1919 Market, and so on down the line.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Diagrams & Database > Diagrams