HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForumSkyscraper Posters

Welcome to the SkyscraperPage Forum

Since 1999, the SkyscraperPage Forum has been one of the most active skyscraper enthusiast communities on the web. The global membership discusses development news and construction activity on projects from around the world, alongside discussions on urban design, architecture, transportation and many other topics. Welcome!

You are currently browsing as a guest. Register with the SkyscraperPage Forum and join this growing community of skyscraper enthusiasts. Registering has benefits such as fewer ads, the ability to post messages, private messaging and more.

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > Supertall Construction

Old Posted Aug 28, 2014, 3:13 AM

Shot this a few days ago

Old Posted Aug 28, 2014, 5:11 PM

I love this tower, but at this point only one thing matters to me. That single dark tile of glass on the top of the north face. Why is it there? Was it a mistake? Is to going to be corrected? If it was not a mistake, then what is the rationale for one dark tile? If there were several then I could understand the concept of wraping the pixalation around the edge a bit, I would not like it, but I would understand.

Seriously, someone help. This is like a splinter in my brain... driving me mad.

Old Posted Aug 28, 2014, 5:52 PM
The Chemist

^^^

Probably a missed piece they didn't get to work on yet (little black spots on the facade). No need to go into a deep psychedelic state of questioning about the rationality of the lone dark piece. The top square looks like it might be a contruction piece or some sort of assembly device.

Old Posted Aug 28, 2014, 6:03 PM

There are many panes of glass throughout the facade that are still missing, so I would simply suggest patience, my friend.

We have our own problems here in Chicago, but I'm confident that they will also be fixed in time..

Courtesy: Bvictor

..No problems with our hockey team though

Old Posted Aug 29, 2014, 2:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyguy_7 View Post
There are many panes of glass throughout the facade that are still missing, so I would simply suggest patience, my friend.

We have our own problems here in Chicago, but I'm confident that they will also be fixed in time..

Courtesy: Bvictor

..No problems with our hockey team though
Hush. Just wait till football season starts... wait... nevermind.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > Supertall Construction