HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Québec > Montréal

Old Posted Oct 22, 2014, 1:45 PM

U31, condominium project in Rosemont - Shop Angus

Hello everyone,
This is my first thread/post on this forum, that I really like and visit daily. I finally decided to jump in the pool!¸

I came across an article recently talking about this condo angus project, U31. I didn't find any recent news regarding that project, and it seemed interesting because of its localization in Montreal - in the Rosemont/Shop Angus district -, and its nature.

Does anyone has any news about this project?
I found a few renders on this forum of that project, but no recent updates. I read that it was supposed to be finished in 2014, we are at the end of the year, and I was wondering what was going on.

Thanks!

Old Posted Oct 22, 2014, 2:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crocket89 View Post
Hello everyone,
This is my first thread/post on this forum, that I really like and visit daily. I finally decided to jump in the pool!¸

I came across an article recently talking about this condo angus project, U31. I didn't find any recent news regarding that project, and it seemed interesting because of its localization in Montreal - in the Rosemont/Shop Angus district -, and its nature.

Does anyone has any news about this project?
I found a few renders on this forum of that project, but no recent updates. I read that it was supposed to be finished in 2014, we are at the end of the year, and I was wondering what was going on.

Thanks!
It is a 5 minutes walk from my home. The first tower is now complete.

Old Posted Feb 19, 2015, 3:30 PM

This is one of the project that goes pretty well in Montreal right now. You can get news about this project on it website.

U31 also lauch the phase 2 in october. I took pictures of the phase 1 last june, and right now the exterior is pretty much complete, I even think that people are now living in.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Québec > Montréal