HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan

Old Posted Sep 24, 2016, 6:24 PM
Heart of the Continent

Cyro - I really appreciate the work you're doing. It's not your fault. Keep it up.

Old Posted Sep 24, 2016, 6:32 PM

I truly appreciate that jmt18325, as well as the comments from a few other posters several days ago, Wolf,Urban,Tache... I'll try to be here as often as I can in the coming weeks....

Old Posted Mar 23, 2017, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by esquire View Post
...I get that the Exchange District, Corydon and West Broadway have probably stolen some of Osborne While the Gas Station Theatre redevelopment project is going to end up smaller than envisioned, there is still good potential in other lots in the area....
Unfortunate reg: the residential and artists space. A new theatre and 8K sq. ft of commercial space are still in the plans..11M$ project as it stands....we settle for somewhat less...

Old Posted Apr 4, 2018, 2:46 PM

It's been ages since there has been any news about this project. Is it officially dead or is something still in the works?

Old Posted Apr 4, 2018, 5:41 PM
What could go wrong?

^^^ you couldn't of posted this on Mar 23, 2018.....exactly one year from the last post. Makes me kind of OCD that you waited 8 days after the one year period.
"But a city can be smothered by too much reverence for its past. The skyline must keep acquiring new peaks, because the day we consider it complete and untouchable is the day the city begins to die." - Justin Davidson - May 2010 Issue of New York

Old Posted Apr 4, 2018, 6:08 PM

^ I'm glad you noticed that, it's meant to symbolize how this project came close, but just didn't quite click.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan