HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture > Completed Project Threads Archive

Old Posted Apr 10, 2016, 9:48 PM

8th street side walk is now open. I really like they put in a few retail bays.

Old Posted Apr 11, 2016, 6:44 AM

Quality

So hopefully by now a few users have had their walkthroughs. Any comments? Mine isn't until June and wondering what the geenral feel is at this stage? AFAIK there isn't any other forum etc where people are sharing about Mark, so I guess this is it!

Old Posted Apr 11, 2016, 1:24 PM

I have my walk-through this week; will report back after. I've had a friend do her walk-through already, was very pleased with how it went.

Old Posted Apr 13, 2016, 1:57 PM
I am the law!

Wow! The renderings totally misrepresented how the podium would look. Fugly with all that spandrell.

Old Posted Apr 13, 2016, 3:58 PM

I am not a fan of the washed out colours on this project. However I live in a building that is yellow/tan, brown, and brick so I also know it matters little.

But compare the podium to Casel.

Source: Justin Havre

I can't imagine they saved that much by going this way.

Old Posted Apr 15, 2016, 2:32 PM

Completed my walk-through this week; mostly everything was in line, they'll need to obviously clean the unit and fix some of the scuffs but overall pretty good. One thing that caught me off guard was no gas outlet on the patio. Also, expected the rooms to feel a bit bigger than they are. Not underwhelmed, but not overwhelmed either.

Old Posted Apr 15, 2016, 3:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by borN View Post
Completed my walk-through this week; mostly everything was in line, they'll need to obviously clean the unit and fix some of the scuffs but overall pretty good. One thing that caught me off guard was no gas outlet on the patio. Also, expected the rooms to feel a bit bigger than they are. Not underwhelmed, but not overwhelmed either.
Agreed - rooms do look a bit small even with the fact that they have a sliding door.

Old Posted Apr 15, 2016, 3:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterdreamer View Post
Agreed - rooms do look a bit small even with the fact that they have a sliding door.
Did you by chance purchase the C plan? That's the plan I have - the living room felt smaller than I'd like..

Old Posted Apr 15, 2016, 5:43 PM

Quote:
Did you by chance purchase the C plan? That's the plan I have - the living room felt smaller than I'd like..
This post made me look at the floor plans: http://qualex.ca/homeownersmark-plans.

I see a couple of the floor plans (C & F) have had hand-drawn changes made to them.

Old Posted Apr 15, 2016, 7:02 PM

Quote:
No mine is the J plan. Although looking at the floor layout on your C plan, the living room wasn't that big to begin with. Most of that space went into the den. Although I must say your layout still looks one of the best imo.

Old Posted Apr 20, 2016, 3:17 AM

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture > Completed Project Threads Archive