HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Urban Art > Google Sketchup

Old Posted Jan 12, 2008, 11:33 PM
Community Guy

A Modern House

Kinda what i would want to live in if i could find a nice lot close to downtown...and yes, that is the world's most expensive single family home detached garage.

my gf wants an observatory so i promised when i built a house i would include one:>

oh and for those who know the brand NANAwall...that is what you see for the back and upper front windows.

and yes, the garage door slides sideways to open the garage and make an enclosed yard at the same time.

Wake me up when I can see skyscrapers

Old Posted Jan 13, 2008, 8:03 PM
Community Guy

updated with green roof, water feature, and landscaping.

Old Posted Jan 14, 2008, 1:12 AM

That's pretty sweet, I dig the deck areas.

Old Posted Jan 14, 2008, 3:34 AM
cookies, skittles & milk

I love that you're adding green features to the house. I love the environment so i's good to me. A lot like that would be a little too expensive near a downtown(specially in Seattle, a lot right across my house is 900,000 U.S. dollars and it sold in like 3 days). And I doubt a lot that big could be found that isn't for a multi-unit house of office.

But still, the house is awesome, I would love a modern house like that but it would have to be in a far away place, in the woods, where nobody would interrupt me. It'd be awesome.

Old Posted Jan 14, 2008, 3:36 AM
Community Guy

^i dont know why more places done have 2nd floor decks...so awesome

Old Posted Jan 14, 2008, 3:37 AM
Community Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleks0o01 View Post
I love that you're adding green features to the house. I love the environment so i's good to me. A lot like that would be a little too expensive near a downtown(specially in Seattle, a lot right across my house is 900,000 U.S. dollars and it sold in like 3 days). And I doubt a lot that big could be found that isn't for a multi-unit house of office.

But still, the house is awesome, I would love a modern house like that but it would have to be in a far away place, in the woods, where nobody would interrupt me. It'd be awesome.
yah this lot would be hard to find...but i have no issues slimming the design and making it fit where needed.

the lot is more important than the house i say

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Urban Art > Google Sketchup