HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForumSkyscraper Posters

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > Highrise Construction

Old Posted Feb 28, 2015, 2:14 AM

Looking good

Old Posted Feb 28, 2015, 5:01 AM
Majestic

I don't really like the cladding on this one. It's not the colours. Just seems kinda B Grade in quality. That said, I've been to the Beltline Safeway a couple of times in the last week and Mark leaves quite an impression.

Flickr

Old Posted Feb 28, 2015, 7:06 PM
Littering and............

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris2k7 View Post
I don't really like the cladding on this one. It's not the colours. Just seems kinda B Grade in quality. That said, I've been to the Beltline Safeway a couple of times in the last week and Mark leaves quite an impression.

Yes, the height is quite impressive when you are in the area.

Old Posted Feb 28, 2015, 11:37 PM
Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris2k7 View Post
The renderings gave me the impression that the building would have aluminium panels instead of stucco. Overall it's a pretty solid looking building. It's funny how some buildings turn out better than expected and some not.

Old Posted Today, 3:55 AM
ARTchitecture

Yeah, this one definitely hasn't turned out as good as expected, but I still like the project. I feel like Qualex has learned their lesson and is being much more realistic with the closeup renders of Park Point (showing all the spandrelly areas and whatnot).

Still looking forward to seeing the cantilevered golden box on the amenities level.

Whenever you find yourself doubting how far you can go, just remember how far you have come. Remember everything you have faced, all the battles you have won & all the fears you have overcome. — Unknown

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > Highrise Construction