HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > General Development

Old Posted Apr 12, 2014, 3:02 AM
NYC/NJ/Miami-Dade

This is what Newark needs. This is the development that hopefully will push NJ's largest city to even greater heights. The news of a possible super tall is great. The Manhattan influence that we are seeing in Jersey City will spread. So much potential... and a project like this is definitely a great outlook. Even if it changes slightly, development is still great for Newark.

Old Posted May 7, 2014, 5:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris08876 View Post
This is what Newark needs. This is the development that hopefully will push NJ's largest city to even greater heights. The news of a possible super tall is great. The Manhattan influence that we are seeing in Jersey City will spread. So much potential... and a project like this is definitely a great outlook. Even if it changes slightly, development is still great for Newark.
agreed! and if that SOMA Skyscraper proposal pans out as shown in renderings, Newark in 15-20 years will look like a baby NYC!

Old Posted May 21, 2014, 2:18 AM
Homo sapiens sapiens

~ My Stamford, CT Thread ~~ My Danbury, CT Thread ~

Old Posted May 21, 2014, 4:24 AM

Walking past this site daily, it's very hard to imagine all of the plans they have for it.

I also agree however that this is probably the best thing that could happen to Newark at this point. Its proximity to NYC is great, and with an Int'l airport, there is no reason why people should not be drawn to actually live here instead of avoiding it at all costs unless they're going to the airport.

Old Posted Oct 12, 2016, 4:23 AM

Last post is two years ago. Anyone have any updates on progress?

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > General Development