HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Photography Forums > Found City Photos

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted Jun 12, 2020, 8:59 PM

Mexico DF: the beautiful second largest metro area in the Americas

All the following images are from these threads in the Latinscrapers section of Skyscrapercity forums: America Latina: skylines / América Latina: Lima, Buenos Aires, Bogotá, São Paulo y Ciudad de México y América Latina: fotos aéreas de ciudades.

Mexico DF, the capital city and also the largest city in Mexico, is a vibrant and large metro area, the second largest in the Americas, only after São Paulo. The mexican economy is the 11th largest in the whole world adjusted for the cost of living (purchasing power parity measures), and the third largest in the Americas, after US and Brazil. Mexico is the 6th most visited country in world by foreign tourists, a liberal western democracy, with a market oriented economy and a member of a wide range of international organizations, including OECD. Mexico has free trade agreements with many nations in the world, including US, most other countries in the Americas and many others in Europe and Asia. It has a low tax ratio to GDP, one of the lowest among OECD economies, and exports and imports goods and services from all over the world.

I´ll start with the beautiful Polanco neighbourhood, and first of all with the international and gorgeous Presidente Masaryk Avenue.

More of the beautiful, walkable, leafy green, safe and pleasant Polanco neighbourhood:

Somaya Museum of Art in Polanco

US Embassy

A beautiful park

Following in Mexico DF, the city´s main business district ( Reforma) modern and sleek towers in the background:

Reforma Avenue and surrounding areas:

St. Regis Hotel, AT & T, Deloitte and Aon offices:

We Work on the right :

Beautiful monuments and gardens along Reforma Avenue :

I hope you enjoy my selection and as soon as possible I´ll show more of Mexico DF beautiful neighbourhoods!

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Photography Forums > Found City Photos