HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Québec > Montréal

Old Posted Jan 12, 2023, 12:19 PM

Montreal Metro - mouvement collectif

Hello everyone, I would like to introduce you to our website on the Montreal Metro. You can visit it here : metro.railfans.ca. The website features content on the trains, the lines and the stations and will continue to grow over time.

We also have a video channel with new videos coming on the Metro. (There are also plenty on the REM but that's another story).

Our latest video just released today on the Blue Line (Line 5), which is an overview of the 12 station, 9.7km long line. I hope you enjoy it.

Video Link

There is also a video on the Yellow Line (Line 4).
Video Link

Videos on the Green and Orange Lines will release in the very near future.

Old Posted Jan 12, 2023, 1:13 PM
Mooderator

I used to live in between De Castelnau and Jean-Talon in Villeray. Thanks for that tour down memory lane.

It always bugged me that the automated voice said 'de casta nuit' for 'de castelnau'.

Old Posted Jan 22, 2023, 10:45 PM

My METRO station was Cote sainte Catherine and Snowdon, never forget my journey back then, The subway was the means of transport that I took the most and mostly frequently, miss my city!!

Old Posted Apr 3, 2023, 1:19 AM
The Vomit Bag.

I spent half my life on the Montreal Metro. I worked at HEC-Montreal and Concordia, so I was always getting off at Guy-Concordia, UdeM, and Cote des Neiges. I lived near Villa Maria, which was also very close to Snowdon and Vendome, and I would use all three stops very regularly. Half of my courses were at McGill, so I was a frequent visitor. I often went out to the Waste Island, so Lionel Groulx was always on the map. Namur for shopping. Longueuil to visit my then GF (who lived in some godforsaken place a million miles away on the South Shore). I visited each station on the entire system at least twice, exiting and wandering around the neighborhood. Clockzilla didn't exist yet.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Québec > Montréal